Anything in Pennes statement make you feel her suspension is unwarranted??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
Something is really off with this whole story now. Yesterday JP and her manager appeared on Helwani.

Now her original violation back in 2017 or whenever it was doesnt really have any bearing on this case, but they are now flat out lying on what happened back then.

She and her manager made two claims

1) That she did not test positive for DHEA

and

2) That she wrote she used DHEA on her doping control form and thats the only reason they caught er

THAT WAS LYOTO MACHIDA...

Per USADA's sanction notice both claims are totally untrue.

Although the case has no real bearing on the current one (except they are claiming it shouldnt be a second violation because the first one wasnt a violation - which it was), but if they go into hearing with such obvious untruths its really going to hit her credibility as far as the new offence goes.

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
It doesnt shed more light, but if they are really going to go into an arbitration claiming she didnt test positive the first time (when she did) and that they only caught her because she told them she took it (which she didnt), USADA are going to rip her to shreds

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
she should tell usada to fuck off and go fight in asia or europe

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
so? they aren't obligated to make any announcements and it could still be an ongoing investigation.

they don't need to post on twitter that some criminal has been arrested or charged :D
or it is just an excuse they throw out when they want to cut a suspension or excuse punishment for failing tests

Jon has failed most of his tests the last few years and we just call it Pulsing or Whatever phrase the dips hits are eating up.

A failed test is a failed test son.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
or it is just an excuse they throw out when they want to cut a suspension or excuse punishment for failing tests

Jon has failed most of his tests the last few years and we just call it Pulsing or Whatever phrase the dips hits are eating up.

A failed test is a failed test son.
I don't agree, if they test him many times and one test in the middle has miniscule amounts of something then common sense (and science) can be applied, he would've failed the other tests if he was using that product. Personally I think he did purposefully take PED's initially though of course.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't agree, if they test him many times and one test in the middle has miniscule amounts of something then common sense (and science) can be applied, he would've failed the other tests if he was using that product. Personally I think he did purposefully take PED's initially though of course.
He has zero times admitted to taking anything, a little honesty would go a long way for him...but that excuse has allowed for loopholes to be jumped and rules to be changed to accommodate his career, so good decision legally it seem.
He has failed two tests and many many more after that as he "pulses", these are just acceptable now...sometimes he has zero and then it spikes up...usually right before fights

He was doing something initially and IMO it wasn't unintentional...dick pills and creatine cut with coke cut with Tbol is a story juicers tell their kids before bed.

Of course it is what it is...I just get tired of the it was accidental, and it will be in my body pulsing for the rest of my life routine...that is laughable

As for Penne? I don't even know who she is or her fight style...If she got fucked that is shitty, I don't know if she has any history and this thread is pretty long so TLDR

I don't really care much for the testing or the punishments
I might prefer if they were just allowed to juice, was a much more even playing field if you could juice away.

:)

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is it easily available though? It seems that by in large part every fighter gets a different set of rules applied to them. In the case of Josh Barnett USADA actively tried to sabotage him.
Barnett has been caught cheating at least 3 times now. He's no victim my friend.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The problem is she's American.

You dipshits grow up taking pills all the time to boost your weak immune systems. By the time you reach adult age you are dependent on pills. In England we don't take shit.

How many English fighters have been popped by usada?
How many have won UFC titles?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
He has zero times admitted to taking anything, a little honesty would go a long way for him...but that excuse has allowed for loopholes to be jumped and rules to be changed to accommodate his career, so good decision legally it seem.
He has failed two tests and many many more after that as he "pulses", these are just acceptable now...sometimes he has zero and then it spikes up...usually right before fights

He was doing something initially and IMO it wasn't unintentional...dick pills and creatine cut with coke cut with Tbol is a story juicers tell their kids before bed.

Of course it is what it is...I just get tired of the it was accidental, and it will be in my body pulsing for the rest of my life routine...that is laughable

As for Penne? I don't even know who she is or her fight style...If she got fucked that is shitty, I don't know if she has any history and this thread is pretty long so TLDR

I don't really care much for the testing or the punishments
I might prefer if they were just allowed to juice, was a much more even playing field if you could juice away.

:)
neither of you understand what constitutes a failed test, and I'm not defending Jones

I followed the case closely and his defence was so full of holes, they even pointed them out in the final judgement yet somehow ignored them and gave a verdict that didn't make sense, definitely fishy as fuck ..... but he hasn't used when you claim he spiked right before fights, that's misleading and bullshit :D

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
neither of you understand what constitutes a failed test, and I'm not defending Jones

I followed the case closely and his defence was so full of holes, they even pointed them out in the final judgement yet somehow ignored them and gave a verdict that didn't make sense, definitely fishy as fuck ..... but he hasn't used when you claim he spiked right before fights, that's misleading and bullshit :D
Bucal absorbtion
Duchess Cocktail

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I believe twice. That being said, it's irrelevant as he served his sentences for those offenses.
More than twice and it's not irrelevent. It shows a consistent pattern of cheating. Somebody that deserves scrutiny.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
More than twice and it's not irrelevent. It shows a consistent pattern of cheating. Somebody that deserves scrutiny.
Sure he does, and when he's absolved life should move on. In USADA's case they witheld his results so he'd be out for 2 years and then when threatened with legal action they relented but said "Do us a favor and plead guilty. We'll let you off with time served." Regardless of how you feel about Barnett, that's complete horseshit.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sure he does, and when he's absolved life should move on. In USADA's case they witheld his results so he'd be out for 2 years and then when threatened with legal action they relented but said "Do us a favor and plead guilty. We'll let you off with time served." Regardless of how you feel about Barnett, that's complete horseshit.
He had 3 failures even before USADA. He's a life long cheat and deserves USADA.

Last edited:

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He did, and when he did USADA broke their own rules, which you're saying is okay. Show a little consistency, man.
I do. I've consistently called Barnett a serial cheater since his 3rd failure.

If you want to call out USADA you should use a better test subject than Barnett.