Anything in Pennes statement make you feel her suspension is unwarranted??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
what rules did they break?
The ones where they test fighters on a pass/fail standard, and in the event of failure determine whether or not it was intentional.

What they aren't supposed to do is clear people and then tell them to admit guilt and accept suspensions anyways.

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
The ones where they test fighters on a pass/fail standard, and in the event of failure determine whether or not it was intentional.
thats not in their rules. There never was a pass/fail

There have always been three levels

Atypical
Adverse
Non adverse/clean

Jones are atypical

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
thats not in their rules. There never was a pass/fail

There have always been three levels

Atypical
Adverse
Non adverse/clean

Jones are atypical
interesting

never heard them say Atypical before Jones started Pulsing...they used to say Passed/Failed

Seems like that is a new thing/excuse

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Even their explanation of pulsing didnt make sense.
Whole thing doesn't make sense and is pretty obvious...moved an UFC card on days notice lol obvious

Not interested in arguing about it anymore because folks are pretty set in their views at this point...is what it is

Pulsing haha
Pulsing for life haha
Fun stuff

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ffs it really isn't complicated and them moving the event wasn't shady, the commission had protocols to follow that's all.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that is fair, but some of the posts in this thread legit have me thinking you're deliberately being obtuse.
that is fine
I care not of your view of how I view USADA/UFC/Jon's excuses and lies

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Whole thing doesn't make sense and is pretty obvious...moved an UFC card on days notice lol obvious

Not interested in arguing about it anymore because folks are pretty set in their views at this point...is what it is

Pulsing haha
Pulsing for life haha
Fun stuff
Pulsing makes sense if had previously used steroids. The problem is that they say the first time he popped it was due to trace levels of a tainted supplement. So either the first or second explanation of his failed test don't make sense. Which it is I don't know, but I do know something is bullshit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pulsing makes sense if had previously used steroids. The problem is that they say the first time he popped it was due to trace levels of a tainted supplement. So either the first or second explanation of his failed test don't make sense. Which it is I don't know, but I do know something is bullshit.
I like this post

I would speculate that...
In time, I think certain cases of pulsing will turn out to just be anti-anti-doping or something ahead of the testing curve...and how long are you allowed to pulse? should your picos eventually drop?

USADA is intentionally vague and private about what is going on so it leaves too far many questions.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I like this post

I would speculate that...
In time, I think certain cases of pulsing will turn out to just be anti-anti-doping or something ahead of the testing curve...and how long are you allowed to pulse? should your picos eventually drop?

USADA is intentionally vague and private about what is going on so it leaves too far many questions.
and they've been doing it forever. People seem to forget the Carl Lewis fiasco of 87/88.

Dim

Aug 3, 2017
interesting

never heard them say Atypical before Jones started Pulsing...they used to say Passed/Failed

Seems like that is a new thing/excuse
Nope, not a new thing. Its a WADA thing thats been around for 20 years.

Everything is either ATF (Atypical finding), AAF (Adverse analytical finding)

AAF is what you would call a positive test
ATF is an abnormal result that needs further investigation

The trouble with the term "positive test" is that is very black and white and suggests a substance is either there or isnt. But a lot of substances are only prohibited over a certain threshold.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
USADA wasnt formed till 2000
Because it got to a point where the U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC) couldn't be the one administering the testing of their own athletes. So the USOC launched USADA.