General Apologies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Or how about this option, start a thread where you are calling pretty much the entire forum arseholes and then hide behind your sick old dear.

Shite bag.
it does amaze me that I get got for suggesting someone may have said something retarded yet paddy here can insult me personally, call me a cunt and says fuck you to my recently injured mother and it’s fine.

i have no problem with this idiot being personally affected in his mind about me. I genuinely don’t know why he has me living in his brain rent free.

but where are the rules?

if I insult him back. And I could. Quite literally insult him that makes him so sad he questions his very existence.

I get banned?

anyway. Thank you to all that have passed on well wishes. Genuinely preciate it.

X

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
but where are the rules?

if I insult him back. And I could. Quite literally insult him that makes him so sad he questions his very existence.

I get banned?

Oh I've never seen this routine before.

Deflect deflect deflect

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Oh I've never seen this routine before.

Deflect deflect deflect

just saying it should be equal is all.

i don’t think I cross boundaries of decency.

but I also get I’m not God here.

you are.

i think you do a fine job. But You may have blind spots. Even god makes mistakes.

Think of the wasp.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
just saying it should be equal is all.
It is.

i don’t think I cross boundaries of decency.
You often do.

It is the reason for your escalating punishments and shorter leash.

If you want to be an ass to people, don't start the childish game of complaining about the mods not going after people responding to you too. It's not he same. Your history matters. 2 weeks out and you relish in just telling a bunch of people go fuck themselves. Then you wanna whine about unfair mods because someone says you're being a dickhead?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I do realise that wasps are
It is.

You often do.

It is the reason for your escalating punishments and shorter leash.

If you want to be an ass to people, don't start the childish game of complaining about the mods not going after people responding to you too. It's not he same. Your history matters. 2 weeks out and you relish in just telling a bunch of people go fuck themselves. Then you wanna whine about unfair mods because someone says you're being a dickhead?

im really not whining.

you know I’m not. That’s unfair.

just pointing out ripples of injustice.

im not special. Please don’t treat me as such.

the problem is people can take cheap shots at me and I can’t respond.

I have never been rude to someone who hasn’t been rude to me first.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I do realise that wasps are

im really not whining.

you know I’m not. That’s unfair.

just pointing out ripples of injustice.

im not special. Please don’t treat me as such.

the problem is people can take cheap shots at me and I can’t respond.

I have never been rude to someone who hasn’t been rude to me first.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
well I guess I got my answer
You dint need to reply though.
I get the gist
have you seen the newsroom tv show? Its like morning show but actually good. Since you work for the media I guarantee you you will find it interesting. Its about a republican news anchor who gets fed up with republicans and starts shitting on them. Its three seasons long and high quality entertainment

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
well I guess I got my answer

have you seen the newsroom tv show? Its like morning show but actually good. Since you work for the media I guarantee you you will find it interesting. Its about a republican news anchor who gets fed up with republicans and starts shitting on them. Its three seasons long and high quality entertainment

I quite liked the morning show.

I will check out your recommendation.

I urge you to watch Bombshell.

Interesting fact. Reece Witherspoon spent some time working at our editing suites at the BBC. I never worked with her but friends did.

I used to work at gmtv ask SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 about my pube story

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I quite liked the morning show.

I will check out your recommendation.

I urge you to watch Bombshell.

Interesting fact. Reece Witherspoon spent some time working at our editing suites at the BBC. I never worked with her but friends did.

I used to work at gmtv ask SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 about my pube story
that was that movie from last year about that shit show that happened at fox? Yeah, it wasnt bad, but it dragged for me just like the morning show. Here is a clip from the newsroom

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk&feature=emb_logo

I was telling you about it in my tv show thread when you were pinked, but I didnt tag you

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
that was that movie from last year about that shit show that happened at fox? Yeah, it wasnt bad, but it dragged for me just like the morning show. Here is a clip from the newsroom

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk&feature=emb_logo

I was telling you about it in my tv show thread when you were pinked, but I didnt tag you

Yeah.

That clip was the best thing about it. No offence.

Seen it before. Many times. William Hurt nails it.

Have you seen the same version with Russel Crowe? That series was the best I've seen this year.

Chernobyl was the best but I watched that last year. Even if that's counted this year.

These guys on here haven't a clue what is special on TV sadly.

Maga. Etc