General Apologies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tell me a better trio that kane son and the messiah in world football.

Moses came down from the mountain with those names then went back for the ten commandments.

That's how important they are.
Jose will probably play him center back, he don't like attacking football.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
I have been balls deep in monkey cum.

we have been working on finding a cure for corona and I ended up in Botswana.

really bad internet there.

anyways. I’m back. I hope you are all well.
NEVER apologize.

Makes you look weak !

Weakling

Spoiler

I don't give a fook

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Look at your current Champs.

And Sane, Lewandowski, Gnabry, with Coman in the backpocket.

I'd take kane above lewandowski and son above sane.

Gnabry above Bale?

Come on mate.

Lay the pipe down. Just have a beer.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I'd take kane above lewandowski and son above sane.

Gnabry above Bale?

Come on mate.

Lay the pipe down. Just have a beer.
Bale was a great footballer, no doubt, but he hasn't done shit in like two, three years, no? And he's not getting any younger.
He has to prove his status now.

To take Kane over Lewa currently is just wrong. Kane is one of the top strikers, but Lewa hits Ronaldo/Messi numbers atm, consistently nationally and internationally.

Son is great, I really like him and feel he has grown. You can put him into a great team without thinking twice. But the same goes for Sane and Gnabry. It's a choice of style and liking I feel. But the other two are currently clear.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Bale was a great footballer, no doubt, but he hasn't done shit in like two, three years, no? And he's not getting any younger.

To take Kane over Lewa currently is just wrong. Kane is one of the top strikers, but Lewa hits Ronaldo/Messi numbers atm, consistently nationally and internationally.

Son is great, I really like him and feel he has grown. You can put him into a great team without thinking twice. But the same goes for Sane and Gnabry. It's a choice of style and liking I feel. But the other two are cu
rrently clear.

We are not both wrong. It is subjective.

But I will say having seen Bales cameo yesterday he s

Son is great, I really like him and feel he has grown. You can put him into a great team without thinking twice. But the same goes for Sane and Gnabry. It's a choice of style and liking I feel. But the other two are currently clear.

Its all subjective as I know you know.

But Kane won the golden boot. Was top scorer in the champions league when we got to the final. For me and the stats. He is the best striker in Europe.

Bales cameo yesterday showed he is still amazing. Had he finished the chance he created he would be greatly lauded today.

Imo he is still the 3rd best player on the planet.

I have a lot of time for sane. He is a very special player. But he wasn't considered better than sterling or de bruyne. Or even Jesus.

Man City top 3 is the only team that comes close to Spurs top 3.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Yes it's subjective, but 1 cameo doesn't mean a whole lot. Gnabry and Sane can look awesome in a cameo as well.

Jesus is rated highly? For real? Maybe he is great at binding the shoelaces of Aguero?
De Bruyne plays a different position, imo the best middlefielder currently.

You are way to PL focused, when it comes to good attacks (not just front three) Paris, Barca, Inter and Juve can make a case as well.
Apart from Aguero and Sterling I don't consider any City attacker world class. Bernardo isn't bad, but he isn't really a striker, more of a midfielder for me.

And Lewa has better numbers over Kane. That's not even debatable.
He is the reigning Best Player in Europe. Tell me when Kane has ever gotten close to that? And you wanna put him on the bench? Nah.
Subjectiveness has to stop at some point.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yes it's subjective, but 1 cameo doesn't mean a whole lot. Gnabry and Sane can look awesome in a cameo as well.

Jesus is rated highly? For real? Maybe he is great at binding the shoelaces of Aguero?
De Bruyne plays a different position, imo the best middlefielder currently.

You are way to PL focused, when it comes to good attacks (not just front three) Paris, Barca, Inter and Juve can make a case as well.
Apart from Aguero and Sterling I don't consider any City attacker world class. Bernardo isn't bad, but he isn't really a striker, more of a midfielder for me.

And Lewa has better numbers over Kane. That's not even debatable.
He is the reigning Best Player in Europe. Tell me when Kane has ever gotten close to that? And you wanna put him on the bench? Nah.
Subjectiveness has to stop at some point.

No my point about Jesus was he was rated above sane.

I don't rate jesus.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
So FINGERS @Fingers, what are your feelz about Spurs?

Kane and Son had good seasons, what is your assessment on Bale now?

Kane wants to leave for real now I heard. Who is gonna be your next coach? Any signings on the horizon? Who is gonna replace Kane?

Meanwhile Lewandowski scored 47 goals in 39 games so far and leads the golden shoe ranking by 10 goals in front of Messi and 11 of Ronaldo. What a machine.
Kane is in the top10 tho.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

Kane wants to leave for real now I heard. Who is gonna be your next coach? Any signings on the horizon? Who is gonna replace Kane?

Meanwhile Lewandowski scored 47 goals in 39 games so far and leads the golden shoe ranking by 10 goals in front of Messi and 11 of Ronaldo. What a machine.
Even as an Everton fan Salah is equal with a shit season...Would live to see Lewandowski in the premier league

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Bale can stay if he wants.

It's all shit at Spurs. The chairman is a fool. Until he and ENIC SELL WE HAVE NO CHANCE OF BREAKING INTO THE TOP TIER. that wasn't meant to be in caps

They are all about making money. That is the bottom line.

Them trying to whore us in the super league was the line for me. I won't be giving a single penny to them. That means no going to the stadium. No official merchandise. Not even a key ring.

Fuck 'em. It means nothing to them but they have lost me taking my children to the ground in the future too. Eventually with enough people they may sellup and fuck off.

Will still watch but only on tv for free on my dodgy hook up and in pubs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It's all shit at Spurs. The chairman is a fool. Until he and ENIC SELL WE HAVE NO CHANCE OF BREAKING INTO THE TOP TIER. that wasn't meant to be in caps

Them trying to whore us in the super league was the line for me. I won't be giving a single penny to them. That means no going to the stadium. No official merchandise. Not even a key ring.

Fuck 'em. It means nothing to them but they have lost me taking my children to the ground in the future too. Eventually with enough people they may sellup and fuck off.

Tottenham fan being stingy with money, who would have thunk it

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Even as an Everton fan Salah is equal with a shit season...Would live to see Lewandowski in the premier league
Both teams had shit seasons to be fair.

Not trying to shit on Kane, I think it's fair to say he is world class.

Don't think Lewa will leave anytime soon.

Interesting. Is this a general stance amongst Tottenham fans? You think you can succeed to get em to sell?
Who would you like em to sell to?

Gotta say it's interesting we always have discussions about our 50+1 rule, there are people who want to scrap it so we can financially compete with English clubs/Paris etc.
And after the super league debacle the English fans want the 50+1 rule all of the sudden.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Both teams had shit seasons to be fair.

Not trying to shit on Kane, I think it's fair to say he is world class.

Don't think Lewa will leave anytime soon.

Interesting. Is this a general stance amongst Tottenham fans? You think you can succeed to get em to sell?
Who would you like em to sell to?

Gotta say it's interesting we always have discussions about our 50+1 rule, there are people who want to scrap it so we can financially compete with English clubs/Paris etc.
And after the super league debacle the English fans want the 50+1 rule all of the sudden.

Fans over here would prefer a 50+1 structure but there is a still a sizeable minority who would rather an oligarch or oil state benefactor to 'cheat' them to success.

FFP rules means that unless you are already a big club you won't become one as you can only spend a percentage of your income. As I'm sure you know. PSG are in trouble for this as are man city, but unless uefa bans them from comps then it carries on. It's a clever way to play lip service to fairness but to keep the cartel safe.

The problem over here is the amount of money being made. The American owned clubs here have zero risk, bar relegation (hence the super league) but lots of profit. They don't really care about the market here anymore. The premier league is the global league.

Unfortunately it won't change. We can't make Levy and Enic sell. And they won't. We can make them not turn up for home games though.

The level of animosity at Spurs, Manu, Arsenal and a few others is very real.

The only real answer is a watertight salary cap. Say 200m a year. It would allow smaller clubs at least a chance of success.

I'm quite jaded with top level football and I'm not alone. I will supporting my local team next season.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Fans over here would prefer a 50+1 structure but there is a still a sizeable minority who would rather an oligarch or oil state benefactor to 'cheat' them to success.

FFP rules means that unless you are already a big club you won't become one as you can only spend a percentage of your income. As I'm sure you know. PSG are in trouble for this as are man city, but unless uefa bans them from comps then it carries on. It's a clever way to play lip service to fairness but to keep the cartel safe.

The problem over here is the amount of money being made. The American owned clubs here have zero risk, bar relegation (hence the super league) but lots of profit. They don't really care about the market here anymore. The premier league is the global league.

Unfortunately it won't change. We can't make Levy and Enic sell. And they won't. We can make them not turn up for home games though.

The level of animosity at Spurs, Manu, Arsenal and a few others is very real.

The only real answer is a watertight salary cap. Say 200m a year. It would allow smaller clubs at least a chance of success.

I'm quite jaded with top level football and I'm not alone. I will supporting my local team next season.
My supported teams are 3rd and 6th league. But I still enjoy the big stages, and I can do so kinda neutrally. The money will never go away, but yeah, it should be made fairer.

FFP is dead and they wanna try something new soon, we will see.

Salary caps or max wages will be hard to police as well, but it could be possible I guess.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My supported teams are 3rd and 6th league. But I still enjoy the big stages, and I can do so kinda neutrally. The money will never go away, but yeah, it should be made fairer.

FFP is dead and they wanna try something new soon, we will see.

Salary caps or max wages will be hard to police as well, but it could be possible I guess.
Kaiserslautern are wank and so is the German national team....