Apparently Khabib's gym is being raided

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
moose-lims gonna moose-lim...
Racist
Side note:
I watched me ole Russian colleague on the video get yelled at by some Uber driver “fuck you, go back to your country or where you came from”
I was actually scared for the Uber driver as me ole boy is super strong and me boy just took it and I was laughing at the fact that the cunt doesn’t even know where he was about to get knocked into.
He’s a semi pro wrestler…good god, lives weee saved.
But, you’re still racist

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
Damn I kind of missed it - what, like someone from him gym or his friend or some shit did some mussy terry stuff or what?

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
Damn I kind of missed it - what, like someone from him gym or his friend or some shit did some mussy terry stuff or what?
They shot up a bunch of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues in Dagestan, 24 people died. 1 of the terrorist was a 2-0 mma fighter that trained at kabib's eagle mma gym. Now cops are raiding it days later.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
^^^^^^ wholly shit, like, no doubt it was them? Khabib included? Not "allegeded", but it was them for sure? Fuk that is fuked up thinking that a former UFC champ, who should be on top of the world, could do some low class mussy terry stuff like that. :( :( :(

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
^^^^^^ wholly shit, like, no doubt it was them? Khabib included? Not "allegeded", but it was them for sure? Fuk that is fuked up thinking that a former UFC champ, who should be on top of the world, could do some low class mussy terry stuff like that. :( :( :(
Only 1 guy for sure, but the raiding of the gym looks bad.

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
Khabib put out some rambling "can't we all get along?" statement that didn't make a lot of sense.

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
Khabib put out some rambling "can't we all get along?" statement that didn't make a lot of sense.
The statement said: “My condolences to all the relatives and friends of the victims. May Allah save us all from such institutions and grant us a peaceful sky over our heads. Take care of yourself and your loved ones and let everyone look around themselves and around their children with whom they interact with and who is around them. Educating souls is more important than educating bodies.”

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
wow imagine the reaction if Khabib is implicated. conor would be given the chance to make a coke-fueled statement on behalf of the ufc

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
^^^^^^ wow, did he owe tax money to Russia? Or why he owe them so much money?

He FOOKED!!!

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
^^^ Damn. Cheating the U.S. government would be scary enough, but cheating the Russian government? You are asking for trouble! Now he's fooked!!!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
^^^^^^ wow, did he owe tax money to Russia? Or why he owe them so much money?

He FOOKED!!!
He can easily pay 3 mil I expected his tax bill to be closer to 20 mil he was getting paid a lot of money..

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
If his bank accounts of a bit over 3 million it sounds like, and he can "easily" pay the amount he owes, my questions are:

1. Does anyone know the amount he owes? If not, how can anyone say he can "easily" pay the amount no one knows?

2. Where did he keep his funds in excess of 3 million? $100 Ruble bills under his pillow? Gold bars stored under the tool shed? Anyone know?

I think he is FOOKED. The Russian government came and no doubt seized EVERYTHING they could possible find. He'd have to have some shit hidden away way in advance like a true ninja for it to be safe. I doubt it. He is gonna have to come back to the UFC and beat Connor's ass again LOL....

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I don't think it'll be enough to comeback after telling his mom what he did. He'll sell assets, and keep making money. I think he owes $3MM, but there are always penalties when it comes to taxes.