General Apple gave up data on Dems to Trump DOJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh yeah, "both sides", right?

Remind me the last time a Democrat absolutely refused to concede an election loss?

And then spent the next several months purging the party at the state level, to get rid of anyone who would vote to certify a Republican electoral victory in the future?

Looking forward to you coming up with examples of that. Oh wait - you won't. Surprising, right?

??
Why are you even pink bro?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Everyone seems really excited for this Friday pinking, I'm sure we can get at least 1 more before the day is over in Murica!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It's truly an art form how some of you gaslight people who get their hackles raised. The trying to be reasonable, meely mouthed both siderism is beneath people who post on a forum about fighting. Have some balls and say something with gusto rather than trying to sound like Sam Harris on ambien.

The reason it's so disappointing to read is because there's this underlying sense of resignation behind it. The political parties are bad and I can't do anything about it. The corporations are bad and I can't do anything about it. The media lies and I can't do anything about it. It's like the limit of political imagination is posting whataboutisms on forums and keeping your ammo fully stocked in case somebody comes to get you. It's incredibly cowardly. I bet you guys would pull guard in a street fight.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I bet you guys would pull guard in a street fight.
Not me bro.
I swing hard.

I generally miss. But I swing hard.

Back when I was younger.
Now I don't fight. I just work my way out of jams with my wit and infectious smile.

And wisdom. Let's not disount that.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
It's truly an art form how some of you gaslight people who get their hackles raised. The trying to be reasonable, meely mouthed both siderism is beneath people who post on a forum about fighting. Have some balls and say something with gusto rather than trying to sound like Sam Harris on ambien.

The reason it's so disappointing to read is because there's this underlying sense of resignation behind it. The political parties are bad and I can't do anything about it. The corporations are bad and I can't do anything about it. The media lies and I can't do anything about it. It's like the limit of political imagination is posting whataboutisms on forums and keeping your ammo fully stocked in case somebody comes to get you. It's incredibly cowardly. I bet you guys would pull guard in a street fight.
I'll bite, why not.

The political parties are bad so I vote about it. The corporations are bad so I try to avoid what I can but truth be told, if I boycotted every company that I disagreed with, I'd have to go live in a cave somewhere.

Claiming whataboutism in reference to one pointing out another's hypocrisy is a cute way of dismissing a valid argument, of which you have no way of rationalizing or attempting to offer insight as to why one would feel the way they do about a certain subject and perhaps bringing others to see it their way. It's sort of the core of what my initial post was poking fun at. In this case, I happen to agree that privacy issues are a serious matter, but I wish not to engage in serious conversation about the matter due to posters in previous discussions displaying cavalier attitudes about Americans losing more rights when it's politically advantageous to look the other way.

Also I try to keep my ammo stocked in case somebody tries to "get me". I'm not out looking for trouble. Should I be? Is it cowardly that I'm not? I'm ok with that. I was visiting some other hard left leaning websites during the chauvin trial to gain insight and everyone was saying how they wanted the city to burn if he got off. Why? Store owners have nothing to do with it. It makes no sense. Its incredibly stupid in my opinion. I see no value in that. Maybe I thought it was cool in my 20's. Now not so much. I'm not going to burn down AutoZones because Nike profits off of slave labor and has the audacity to preach to others as if they have some moral high ground. What would that prove other than I'm an asshole that takes joy in the opportunity to ruin someone's livelyhood in the name of something unrelated.

Pulling guard in a street fight? Not even sure what to say about that except I'm against it.

M

member 1013

I still like you