General Are there a bigger pack of losers than Taylor Swift fans?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Variety posted on Twitter earlier today that Taylor Swift was releasing new music on April 26th.... I posted that she's an idiot because everyone will be in theaters watching Avengers Endgame when it comes out that day, and no one will listen to her sorry music....... HO-LY SHIT!!! It's like I insulted some of these people's Mama's, those fucking Taylor Swift fans get triggered quite easily LOL

View: https://twitter.com/BassGJJRay/status/1116921040850997248?s=19

The fucking dweebs in that thread

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think she’s insecure as fuck which makes her even hotter than she looks

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you want to see loser fans? i called beyonce music for fat chicks whos boyfriends cheat on them one time and it went really well lol

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Variety posted on Twitter earlier today that Taylor Swift was releasing new music on April 26th.... I posted that she's an idiot because everyone will be in theaters watching Avengers Endgame when it comes out that day, and no one will listen to her sorry music....... HO-LY SHIT!!! It's like I insulted some of these people's Mama's, those fucking Taylor Swift fans get triggered quite easily LOL

Going to watch avengers is ok and justification for a tweet to defend against a hot chick whose music will last the entire year and this movie will give all the dorks boners as they watch guy superhero’s feel each other up?
I think we have ourselves an angry person who has bought a full day pass to the movie and is angry he won’t be able to hear the first “release” of hot chicks song......
Innit m8

M

member 603

Going to watch avengers is ok and justification for a tweet to defend against a hot chick whose music will last the entire year and this movie will give all the dorks boners as they watch guy superhero’s feel each other up?
I think we have ourselves an angry person who has bought a full day pass to the movie and is angry he won’t be able to hear the first “release” of hot chicks song......
Innit m8
Nah son, I'm running an event for Disney execs and their families to see the movie on the 24th, I'll see it then..... And fuck Taylor Swift.... Sorry ass bitch

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Nah son, I'm running an event for Disney execs and their families to see the movie on the 24th, I'll see it then..... And fuck Taylor Swift.... Sorry ass bitch
sounds like Taylor Swift signed the waiver, and you didn't like the results.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I got to go watch avengers and shazam in the same day haven't seen them I was going to go watch hellboy but that thing is getting brutal reviews on youtube.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

lol tweeting

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
"Hi I call other people pussies and then cry when I get pinked." - You
Well considering I have ppl calling me names everytime I post, you'd think I'd be allowed to call someone Jared fogle and not get pinked for 3 days. Esp since that dickhead just got done calling me attention whore shit head 2 seconds before that. I'm not the pussy in that situation. Stating facts

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I got to go watch avengers and shazam in the same day haven't seen them I was going to go watch hellboy but that thing is getting brutal reviews on youtube.
Nooooo. I’m excited for Hellboy. :weary:
I will be watching Shazam for sure. 1. It looks funny, 2. I love Zachary Levi.

M

member 3289

Well considering I have ppl calling me names everytime I post, you'd think I'd be allowed to call someone Jared fogle and not get pinked for 3 days. Esp since that dickhead just got done calling me attention whore shit head 2 seconds before that. I'm not the pussy in that situation. Stating facts

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The difference is what I said was the truth.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You don’t understand fact from opinion. You are always the asshole is a fact.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Lol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

I'm a little confused. Can you not buy music and watch a movie on the same day? It kind of seems like you're creating a problem where nobody has one.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She is a whore .and she always gets dumped. I wish I was a movie star so I could shag her once and then cast her aside