Are we en-route to WW III?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd like to ask the older generations whether what's happening now is as scary as Russian missiles in Cuba / Bay of Pigs era.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We're as close to a full-scale war breaking out as has ever been in our lifetime.
"WW3" has been so used every time a conflict arises it's lost the impact of reality.
There may never be a "World War 3", but perhaps several devastating smaller conflicts, that may not have the shock value, but certainly impact societies in the same way a world war would.
I'd like to agree with @Lars on several proxy wars occurring over direct stated superpower wars, but Putin has stated months ago he was tired of backdoor deals with the U.S. after Obama openly slanders the Russians, and that basically, "You've got something to say, say it, or I will".
Whether or not it will happen is hard to determine.
The Russia-China strategic military alliance is strong, but China doesn't have the blue-water Navy it needs.

Here's the feeling I get.

The global puppeteers have bought their bunkers and picked out their getaways. They've moved their money(many of them), and are seemingly making a move to get closer to that NWO they've been talking about for 30 years.
Russia openly opposes it, but may be a key player in it's coming about. Because if you know what kind of man you're dealing with, their actions can be unknowingly puppeteered.
I believe the global economic power shift is ready to happen, now. Many countries are positioning to bail on the petro dollar as a reserve currency and trade with something tangible, and at the same time are sick of Washington's control and track record with it's power.
France may be among them, certainly China and the BRICS are.
There is a complex clusterfuck in the middle east that most would rather not deal with(in the long run).
Currently we have Russia, France, Germany, United States in Syria, with possibly Britain on the way.
China is in the mix, so we've got all the most powerful nations in one place, strategic to all, with Israel right below it all and Islam waiting to put prophecy into action.
I think if Israel becomes involved on a visual scale, it has begun.
Turkey's shooting down of the Russian plane may also be a Russian engineered plan, as it seemed they wanted to pull Turkey into the BRICS arena. If so, it's brilliant, like many of Russia's moves in the last year+.
Russia used the plane bomb to justify ramping up it's sorties, France used the terror attack to jump in the skies where the U.S. could not, Russia used the jet downing to get in it's missile defense systems, halting any showboat bombing the U.S. ponied, and the oil line(ISIS funding) into Turkey is being halted.
The timing for a war could not be better, as the U.S. has a stupid people brainwashed with an election upcoming.
So the Hawks could get the push from the elites for a Republican in the office who goes balls out into war.
That would facilitate lost liberty and a one-world currency.

It looks to me like what appears to be big mistakes are about to happen. That means shooting down of NATO planes, and heightened alert worldwide.
We have insane, evil men pulling these strings, and not everything is as it seems.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a terror attack in England relatively soon to get them pushed in where right now their population is hesitant.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
China’s Renminbi Is Approved by I.M.F. as a Main World Currency

HONG KONG — The International Monetary Fund on Monday designated the Chinese renminbi as one of the world’s elite currencies, a major milestone that underscores the country’s rising financial and economic heft.

The decision will help pave the way for broader use of the renminbi in trade and finance, securing China’s standing as a global economic power. Just four other currencies — the dollar, the euro, the pound and the yen — have the I.M.F. designation.

But joining this group also introduces new uncertainty into China’s economy and financial system, at a time when the country’s growth is already slowing. To meet the I.M.F. requirement, China was forced to give up some of its tight control over the currency, which could inject fresh
volatility into the economy.

The I.M.F. designation, an accounting unit known as the special drawing rights, bestows global importance.

Many central banks follow this benchmark in building their reserves, which countries hold to help protect their economies in times of trouble. By adding the renminbi to this group, the I.M.F. effectively considers a currency to be safe and reliable.

It is a “recognition of the progress that the Chinese authorities have made in the past years in reforming China’s monetary and financial systems,” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the I.M.F., said in a statement. “The continuation and deepening of these efforts will bring about a more robust international monetary and financial system, which in turn will support the growth and stability of China and the global economy.”

It is also a point of pride for Beijing, which made the I.M.F. designation one of its highest economic policy priorities. The renminbi’s new status “will improve the international monetary system and safeguard global financial stability,” President Xi Jinping of China said in mid-November.

The I.M.F. decision also says a lot about the waning influence of Europe. In assessing the group of currencies, the fund put a greater emphasis on the different currencies’ roles in international finance. Although the dollar still dominates in trade, the renminbi is gaining ground on the euro.

Besides the symbolic weight it carries, the I.M.F. label brings specific benefits. China, for example, will gain more influence in international bailouts denominated in the fund’s accounting unit, like Greece’s debt deal.

While the renminbi may gain favor internationally, the I.M.F. designation doesn’t mean that China’s economic overhaul is complete. China still maintains a heavy hand over the country’s financial system. The country also falls short in legal protections, with the Communist Party continuing to play a strong role in deciding court cases.

Such issues could limit the overall appeal of the renminbi.

“It is a historic moment in international finance for an emerging market economy, with a per-capita income barely a quarter that of other reserve currency economies, to be anointed as the issuer of one of the world’s major reserve currencies,” said Eswar Prasad, a former head of the I.M.F.’s China division who is now the Tolani Senior Professor of Trade Policy at Cornell University. But “the most likely scenario is that the renminbi will erode but not seriously rival the dollar’s status as the dominant global reserve currency.”

^^^

The table is being set imo

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The changing currency dynamics also create new geopolitical concerns.

As the renminbi becomes more deeply woven into the global economy, it undermines the ability of the West to impose financial sanctions on countries accused of human rights abuses and other violations, as in the case of Sudan and North Korea. Such countries can increasingly do transactions in renminbi.

China contends that it is crucial to respect nations’ sovereignty and that leaders should be allowed to set policy without fearing international criticism or intervention. China remains a close business and financial partner of Sudan and North Korea, even inviting the president of Sudan to a recent military parade in Beijing.

“As the renminbi rises, countries will have more choices about where they do their banking — and how to potentially circumvent sanctions,” said Christopher Brummer, a Georgetown University law professor specializing in currencies.

In the months before the I.M.F. decision, China took action to make sure that the renminbi was more widely embraced. China did so partly to meet the I.M.F.’s rule that a currency must be “freely usable” before it can be included in this benchmark.

China and Britain have sold renminbi-denominated sovereign bonds for the first time in London, which has emerged as Europe’s hub for the currency. Even Hungary has announced plans to issue its own renminbi-denominated bonds as well, while the Ceinex exchange in Frankfurt has begun trading funds in November based on renminbi bonds. Preparations began to trade renminbi-denominated oil contracts in Shanghai, where copper and aluminum contracts are already sold.

Most important, China began changing the way it sets the value of the renminbi each morning, allowing market forces to play a bigger role. To do so, it abruptly devalued the currency.

The entry itself into the special drawing right, or S.D.R., is mainly symbolic. But such broader moves like greater financial transparency and easier trading — part of the process to meet the I.M.F. requirements — will affect the renminbi’s use.

“There’s this obsession with the S.D.R., and it’s completely out of proportion to its economic impact, which is likely to be trivial,” said Randall Kroszner, a former Federal Reserve Board governor who is now an economics professor at the University of Chicago. “It may be that in the drive to get into the S.D.R., they may make changes that make the renminbi more attractive for international market participants.”

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
5 years ago and they were still trying to hype ww3. thanks obama

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
World War III began at least 19 years ago with 9/11.

There's been a war on our freedom and civil rights ever since.

It's no longer about Countries teaming up against a team of other countries.

The war is now between two ideologies.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Seems like we're dangerously close, because, Chy-nah.

Let alone the schism inside America.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'd like to ask the older generations whether what's happening now is as scary as Russian missiles in Cuba / Bay of Pigs era.

Nowhere near it.

Not even close.

Back then, people believed everything that the news media reported, and everyone was scared that it was all real.

Nowadays, most people know that the media is mostly fake news, and that any future wars will be mainly propaganda and trade wars.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
China and USA are struggling not to implode, doubt they will ever physically fight.
Imo, the next big war isn't between countries, but against the global powers vs the people.

France and Australia just signed in bills allowing foreign police/soldiers to attack their own citizens in their own homes with impunity under certain situations.
France is making noise and rioting (but really only the section about making it illegal to film police) whilst media and people silence from Australia.
How long til other countries follow suit? (there may already be plenty unknown to me)

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Nowhere near it.

Not even close.

Back then, people believed everything that the news media reported, and everyone was scared that it was all real.

Nowadays, most people know that the media is mostly fake news, and that any future wars will be mainly propaganda and trade wars.
You really came around in your youth didn't you?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
We're as close to a full-scale war breaking out as has ever been in our lifetime.
"WW3" has been so used every time a conflict arises it's lost the impact of reality.
There may never be a "World War 3", but perhaps several devastating smaller conflicts, that may not have the shock value, but certainly impact societies in the same way a world war would.
I'd like to agree with @Lars on several proxy wars occurring over direct stated superpower wars, but Putin has stated months ago he was tired of backdoor deals with the U.S. after Obama openly slanders the Russians, and that basically, "You've got something to say, say it, or I will".
Whether or not it will happen is hard to determine.
The Russia-China strategic military alliance is strong, but China doesn't have the blue-water Navy it needs.

Here's the feeling I get.

The global puppeteers have bought their bunkers and picked out their getaways. They've moved their money(many of them), and are seemingly making a move to get closer to that NWO they've been talking about for 30 years.
Russia openly opposes it, but may be a key player in it's coming about. Because if you know what kind of man you're dealing with, their actions can be unknowingly puppeteered.
I believe the global economic power shift is ready to happen, now. Many countries are positioning to bail on the petro dollar as a reserve currency and trade with something tangible, and at the same time are sick of Washington's control and track record with it's power.
France may be among them, certainly China and the BRICS are.
There is a complex clusterfuck in the middle east that most would rather not deal with(in the long run).
Currently we have Russia, France, Germany, United States in Syria, with possibly Britain on the way.
China is in the mix, so we've got all the most powerful nations in one place, strategic to all, with Israel right below it all and Islam waiting to put prophecy into action.
I think if Israel becomes involved on a visual scale, it has begun.
Turkey's shooting down of the Russian plane may also be a Russian engineered plan, as it seemed they wanted to pull Turkey into the BRICS arena. If so, it's brilliant, like many of Russia's moves in the last year+.
Russia used the plane bomb to justify ramping up it's sorties, France used the terror attack to jump in the skies where the U.S. could not, Russia used the jet downing to get in it's missile defense systems, halting any showboat bombing the U.S. ponied, and the oil line(ISIS funding) into Turkey is being halted.
The timing for a war could not be better, as the U.S. has a stupid people brainwashed with an election upcoming.
So the Hawks could get the push from the elites for a Republican in the office who goes balls out into war.
That would facilitate lost liberty and a one-world currency.

It looks to me like what appears to be big mistakes are about to happen. That means shooting down of NATO planes, and heightened alert worldwide.
We have insane, evil men pulling these strings, and not everything is as it seems.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a terror attack in England relatively soon to get them pushed in where right now their population is hesitant.

Great post.

This is the reason they so blatantly rigged the US election, they need their friends the Democrats in power to ensure the collapse of the USA.

Trump was a major pain in the ass for them.

This would also explain how they intend to bring in many of the goals listed in the Great Reset, by 2030.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Seems like we're dangerously close, because, Chy-nah.

Let alone the schism inside America.

also

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvBm92Puwgo