Are we en-route to WW III?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I dont think WW3 will ever happen though, we are too interconnected, it will be more along the lines of the cold war imho

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
Nah not really, I dont think they "hate" each other these days. There are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan.

My family was shipped off to the Fiji Islands almost 200 years ago and im of mixed heritage so maybe not the best person to ask as we dont have any connection to the place besides the food
Dat food doe.

Smash an Indian with a cold one.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Dat food doe.

Smash an Indian with a cold one.
I should post a recipe thread, curry is easy as fuck to make and totally different to the restaurant crap.

Might start you kids on a boiled egg curry and tomato and work from there?

Edit- Apologies for the derail Ill STFU - sorry

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
I should post a recipe thread, curry is easy as fuck to make and totally different to the restaurant crap.

New thread?

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
It's 1.22am here right now and I've just heated up some Bombay Potatoes. Added some cheddar to that shit too.

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
Well if you like it why not?

One thing I find quite upsetting is the fact that some Brits put raisins in their curry, thats fucked up
I think that's called Coronation chicken.

You see it in sandwiches and rolls. Never seen it in an actual curry. I may be wrong.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

My wife makes a green curry, coconut milk, curry chicken stirfry that kicks ass. Not a big fan of overly spicey food but this dish is so full of flavour.

M

member 1013

Im of mainly Indian heritage let me get that out there but Im no fan of them or that culture blah blah but make no mistake about India would pulverize Pakistan within a day or two. It happened in the 70's iirc, India took Lahore within a week.
I was just mostly talking about them starting a nice round of world wide MAD

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015

yes, please. i'm a big fan of all the spicy goodness of indian flavors. not the heat spicy .but cardamom etc spicy.

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
With ISIS going global, and the rest of the world mapping out their own power plays and putting their pieces together. I'd say we're already in ww3.

It's just not in a format we recognize.