Are We Ignoring that Joanna J Got Some Bolt-Ons?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I saw it
weirds me out actually

doesn't look much like tony hinchcliff anymore

good for her

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I wonder if she actually got the upgrades or if she just carries the 125+lbs nicely. She always looked dead at 115.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wonder if she actually got the upgrades or if she just carries the 125+lbs nicely. She always looked dead at 115.
I think it upgrades
pretty drastic difference it seems
so many WMMA fighters get them

I miss Gina

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsXKvkDg4GQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1imvss4qrjbo4

She looks thicker in general. She just fought a month ago so I would think she'd still have some bruising right now.

I wouldn't blame her. I have a feeling that constantly cutting weight probably does some really depressing things to boobs. Plus they do help marketability. So buying boobs is basically just investing in yourself.
I'll allow it. Still would only bang with bag over her head...

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
They add an average of 1.5lbs of weight that can't be shed and can't be muscle. For these smaller weight classes, that's a LOT.

I don't know how hard 115 was for her, but she looked like a walking corpse and these won't help. 125 is probably her permanent home now.

Probably a smart business decision. Her engagement on Instagram is pretty low considering how long she was champ and the number of followers she has. 130,000+ likes is *amazing* numbers for her. Curves will do that.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
They add an average of 1.5lbs of weight that can't be shed and can't be muscle. For these smaller weight classes, that's a LOT.

I don't know how hard 115 was for her, but she looked like a walking corpse and these won't help. 125 is probably her permanent home now.

Probably a smart business decision. Her engagement on Instagram is pretty low considering how long she was champ and the number of followers she has. 130,000+ likes is *amazing* numbers for her. Curves will do that.
This kind of analysis makes me want to puke. Women who fight are just screwed in every conceivable way.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I curse all of this faggy society that put this shit in chicks heads.

Fake boobs are fucking disgusting. Its the dumbest shit to go get a surgery
and put plastic and foreign materials into your body just to please some
creepy fucking dork who likes to stare at warm bags of silicone
I swipe no on fakies
actually I have never swiped at all, but if I did swipe I would swipe no

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
They are a nice fit for her. She did well with what she had to offer, but I'm now glad to see she has a little more to offer.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
This kind of analysis makes me want to puke. Women who fight are just screwed in every conceivable way.
Facts make you puke. I'm just pointing out objective facts. Sex sells. These women are accepting and embracing reality.

Humans love boobs. Women, men, babies, everyone.

Now is a good time for Lactating Karate Hottie pics: