Are we really pretending ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Listen

Are we all really going to sit here and pretend that 75% of all athletes are not using a PED ?

I'll talk about MMA specifically so I hope this isn't considered fighter bashing

Paulo Costa ... I mean really does anybody actually believe he is natural ? How can such a blatant use of Peds be accepted ? Come on , in a sport like MMA where you are trying to inflict as much damage to someone else
How can this be allowed?

Romero- LOL if you believe this 40 year old man looks like he does naturally then I have a nice bridge to sell you.
So blatant it's fucking bonkers

There are so many others it's crazy but I'll leave it at the two most obvious because I don't want to be banned

But hey most of them are using anyway so who cares

Please name ONE UFC fighter who is not or has not ever used a PED .

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Listen

Are we all really going to sit here and pretend that 75% of all athletes are not using a PED ?

I'll talk about MMA specifically so I hope this isn't considered fighter bashing

Paulo Costa ... I mean really does anybody actually believe he is natural ? How can such a blatant use of Peds be accepted ? Come on , in a sport like MMA where you are trying to inflict as much damage to someone else
How can this be allowed?

Romero- LOL if you believe this 40 year old man looks like he does naturally then I have a nice bridge to sell you.

There are so many others it's crazy but I'll leave it at the two most obvious because I don't want to be banned

Jon Jones

/thread

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Of all the fighters to single out you pick the one that's 100% natty, what an idjit

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I think it's far more likely 75% are clean rather than dirty, popping for PEDs taints their entire career.

GOATs that can never be in the GOAT conversation

• Jon Jones
  • Anderson Silva

and guess why? :D

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Listen

How can this be allowed?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Listen

How can this be allowed?

Steroids is everywhere - the more you look the more you see it - think about how many supplement companies make money off a juiced up superstar endorsing their product to the average consumer thinking they can one day look like that guy.

In Sports its everywhere and kids look up to these so called athletes thinking they can be like them if they train hard.

Health and Fitness get ripped models to peddle their products yet these models are juiced to the tits.

Hollywood - look at all these shredded celebs juiced out to the tits getting big movie roles and selling motivational bullshit and other products even though behind closed doors they are injecting dat ass with the sauce

We live in a World full of bullshitters.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Steroids is everywhere - the more you look the more you see it - think about how many supplement companies make money off a juiced up superstar endorsing their product to the average consumer thinking they can one day look like that guy.

In Sports its everywhere and kids look up to these so called athletes thinking they can be like them if they train hard.

Health and Fitness get ripped models to peddle their products yet these models are juiced to the tits.

Hollywood - look at all these shredded celebs juiced out to the tits getting big movie roles and selling motivational bullshit and other products even though behind closed doors they are injecting dat ass with the sauce

We live in a World full of bullshitters.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Just realized Eddie has his own forum - thought about joining up and getting hot and heavy in the conspiracy mix ...

Someone needs to go get his candy ass on over here so we can sit back relax - chit chat patty whack give a dog a bone about some good Conspiracy shit while toked up listening to:

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Just realized Eddie has his own forum - thought about joining up and getting hot and heavy in the conspiracy mix ...

Someone needs to go get his candy ass on over here so we can sit back relax - chit chat patty whack give a dog a bone about some good Conspiracy shit while toked up listening to:

Eddie is very entertaining.

I just find it odd that most of these positive tests have been attributed to tainted supplements. I’m sure that this is entirely possible but it seems that there are more and more ways to skirt the system lately. Most notably was Novitsky claiming that the tests are so good nowadays that trace amounts that have no affect on performance are being detected and being flagged as a positive test.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I just find it odd that most of these positive tests have been attributed to tainted supplements. I’m sure that this is entirely possible but it seems that there are more and more ways to skirt the system lately. Most notably was Novitsky claiming that the tests are so good nowadays that trace amounts that have no affect on performance are being detected and being flagged as a positive test.
positive test from tainted is the new TRT to normal levels

just a license to juice, u had da juice in yo body

don't start nuttin won't b nuttin

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
positive test from tainted is the new TRT to normal levels

just a license to juice, u had da juice in yo body

don't start nuttin won't b nuttin
Just keep moving the goal posts.
I’ll be honest, I’m not outraged that guys use it, but what happens when someone gets beat to death in the cage by a guy that uses. God forbid that ever happens, but it might. I hope the commissions take that into consideration when sanctioning fights and granting licenses.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just keep moving the goal posts.
I’ll be honest, I’m not outraged that guys use it, but what happens when someone gets beat to death in the cage by a guy that uses. God forbid that ever happens, but it might. I hope the commissions take that into consideration when sanctioning fights and granting licenses.
playing with fire for sure

some guys have had bad injuries from juicers...but they are obvious juicers so I guess if you sign the contract you know the risk.

does suck for the minority that are fighting natural to preserve honor and integrity...those guys are really fighting at a disadvantage.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
playing with fire for sure

some guys have had bad injuries from juicers...but they are obvious juicers so I guess if you sign the contract you know the risk.

does suck for the minority that are fighting natural to preserve honor and integrity...those guys are really fighting at a disadvantage.
Yup.
Bisping lost an eye to ViToRT.

Admittedly I love ViToRT.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it's far more likely 75% are clean rather than dirty, popping for PEDs taints their entire career.

GOATs that can never be in the GOAT conversation
Royce Gracie
  • Jon Jones
  • Anderson Silva

and guess why? :D

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018

My teachers also used to find it weird when my dog kept eating my homework even though I never had a dog ;)