Are you a fan of Adesanya?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I wasn’t a fan of his brashness at first, because I really didn’t think he was as good as he is. But he’s starting to grow on me, and there’s no denying now that this dude is legit.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Less talk, more fighting.
I enjoy the showmanship and fighting but he is brutal when talking, like a less funny MVP.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He's an asshole, but in a good way. I legit LoLed at the "beat Costa before USADA" line.

Colby is trying so hard to fake the no-shits-given-asshole persona, but Izzy has the real stuff.

that being said, can't wait for Bobby Knuckles or Paulo USADA to punch a hole in his head.
Izzy brings out all my shadenfreudes.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
he's aight...

In all seriousness, you can't deny the talent but as other's have mentioned, the talk is a bit much for me. I can't quite pinpoint why but he just irks me and I can't shake it lol. But hey, that's what makes this sport great. You can love or hate a fighter but either way we're tuning in to either see them win or lose.

I would like to see someone challenge him on the ground to see what he's got in the ways of BJJ and grappling though.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seems ok so far. I get the feeling a lot of his ability is from his height and reach. Much like Jones.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Talks lots is smack but backs it up and isn’t ducking anyone. Met him in Vegas in July and he was cool as could be.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
not a fan . he reminds me of anderson sivla skill wise but jon jones personality wise . there is no doubt he is a good fighter but he is kind of an A-hole

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I am a fan. Has his own personality, isn't a cookie cutter type of dude, and is a literal striking genius. The sport doesn't get much better in terms of an overall package, in my opinion.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
Like him; his personality is a bit iffy but only when he's trying to hype up fights so you cant really hold that nonsense against him. His style still needs to be tested imo but last weekend he made a believer out of me.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Watch a reputable breakdown of his setups and skills and I think you'd change your tune. He KO'd Whittaker in the pocket.
And he literally stepped into the pocket to do that.

Also he's an anime and comic book geek. What's not to like?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
As long as he keeps beating up wrestlers I'll be a fan. Don't love his talking and dancing but maybe I'll come around.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
He will be the face of the organization soon. I wasn’t totally buying how good he is either. Can’t deny him now. Unless we are saying Whitaker’s skill diminished suddenly.