General Are you a gentleman?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I was getting in an elevator at a medical office. The front doors were about 30’ away. As I was pushing the button for my floor some old bag screams from the front doors”are you going to be a gentleman and hold the elevator” It wasn’t a pleasant tone. More of a scolding statement. I wanted to just ignore her but I also didn’t want to cause a scene if she was going into the same office. Luckily she wasn’t. Not sure how these cunts haven’t realized this is why they are alone with 3 cats.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was getting in an elevator at a medical office. The front doors were about 30’ away. As I was pushing the button for my floor some old bag screams from the front doors”are you going to be a gentleman and hold the elevator” It wasn’t a pleasant tone. More of a scolding statement. I wanted to just ignore her but I also didn’t want to cause a scene if she was going into the same office. Luckily she wasn’t. Not sure how these cunts haven’t realized this is why they are alone with 3 cats.
Well, maybe because guys like you fold. You should've ignored her.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Well, maybe because guys like you fold. You should've ignored her.
If I was there for me I would have ignored that old bag. My GF was there seeing a colleague. It would have been awkward if this woman stepped into this office. She didn’t seem like the quiet type. I did ignore her in the elevator. Thankfully the office was on the second floor. I hear you though and she deserved to be ignored. I have a feeling she isn’t a very happy person in general.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If I was there for me I would have ignored that old bag. My GF was there seeing a colleague. It would have been awkward if this woman stepped into this office. She didn’t seem like the quiet type. I did ignore her in the elevator. Thankfully the office was on the second floor. I hear you though and she deserved to be ignored. I have a feeling she isn’t a very happy person in general.
Fair enough. Most assholes are unhappy. A “please hold the door “ gets the door held.