Are You Anti-UFC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Are You Anti-UFC?

• Yes 100%

• Pretty Much

• Neutral

• I Like The UFC

• I Love The UFC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just taking the pulse of the forum as I am want to do from time to time...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I enjoy the fights under the UFC banner but I can live without alot of the bs not in the cage.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I'm anti-Dana White, anti-Reebok, and anti-the way things are run there now. Wish I could support them the way I used to, but those three things together make it tough.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Obviously i enjoy watching ufc events.i am a fan of the fighters who compete in the uf .i fuckin hate the bald bozo fuck.i hated the zuffa brothers.i dont like what wme-img is doing to the sport at all.guys like scott coker and sakikabara treat their fighters with much more respect and dont act like they are the stars of the show.they appreciate the fans and the legends of the sport.so i guess you could say i enjoy the ufc product while i do not care for the ufc as a company

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I watch the UFC because they have the biggest talent pool of fighters, and have the most (ignoring dana) professional product.

My issues mostly fall in-line with fighter issues, such as sponsorship (reebok) and Dana.

If UFC folded, my concerns would be for the fighters and not the UFC brand.

Do i think UFC can be overtaken? Absolutely, allowing fighters like rory mac and mousasi leave tarnishes the UFC's narrative that they supposedly have the best fighters on the planet.

So in that end, i like the UFC because of the talent pool (for now) and the professional product. How long will that last? As things are going, probably not another 10 years.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Used to be a big UFC fanboy while they were at least trying to make the right decisions. Hard to justify post-Reebok though.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
Love most of the fighters. Love the sport. The way the fighters are treated, definately not. Sooner they form a union, the better.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I was lucky enough to have attended UFC 1 at the old McNicols Sports Arena and have bought many PPV's over the years, but around UFC 115 they started watering down cards, increased the price of the PPV's and openly talked shit to their fans and fighters.

It's hard to support a company that has no respect for their fan base or the fighters fighting for them, their blatant disrespect for many legendary fighters really pissed me off.

I can't say i support the UFC anymore, I support many of the fighters on the roster ..but its hard to buy their product anymore.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I am pro-fighter, pro-sport. Unfortunately the UFC does a lot of shit that hurts the fighters, like the Reebok deal and USADA, which make no mistake about it...were only done so they could sell the company for $4.2 billion. Another way they devalue the fighters is by Dana trashing their character in public, for negotiation purposes or whatever agenda he has at the moment. These are just some of the reasons that I am a big supporter of Bellator right now.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I love the fights and the professional set-up. Love that there's no ramp (even though I like the ramp for Bellator).

I don't like some of their business practices. I think Dana is good for the sport and for the promotion overall, but if he adjusted his tactics a bit it would make for a way better situation.

I think the Fertittas will be missed, and the last year has shown us that it wasn't them that was the problem.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm neutral to left so for the sake of the poll I chose to like it.

I wish that they would invest in their fighters more, both in terms of marketing and financially. I know the shows feel stale to a lot of you but I never have liked the over the top show format like in Japan so I still enjoy it just being fighters walking to the cage to battle. Bellator is a nice in between for the most part. Nice video packages that play while the fighter comes out but once they go past that they lose me.

I'm a fight fan first and foremost. I'd like to see fighters be compensated accordingly for what they bring to the table. I'd like to see them have benefits and retirement at some point. If they're going to test for drugs then it should be sensible and across the board with no exceptions.

If any organization can provide that they'll instantly become an ORG that I support instead of just watching because of the content.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
The UFC is a sinking ship right now. The Reebok was a huge blow and fighters are now really getting fed up where as before they just talked, now they are actually leaving. See when you have guys like Rory, Benson (at the time), Moose leaving the org, others fighters eyes open. The glamour of BEING IN THE UFC is slowly winding down. Fighters are like fuck this man i need money and being on TV and being in the UFC might be cool but im still broke and just because asshole jim at the bar knows my name doesnt really help lol.

Bellator needs to really step up their production and the overall quality of their show. It looks like shit from top to bottom. Viacom needs to go ALL IN and spend some money and get fighters and also do lots of marketing and help with production. If they want to grab it now is the time because WME will fix shit eventually and they will snag a much better partner once reebok is done, so Bellator it really is now or never.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
I'm pro mma. I'll support the UFC but I'll also support the competition. Let's not pretend that Viacom wouldn't do some of the same things the UFC has done given the chance. It's all about money at the end of the day. Still though, Bellator is the up and coming org, which is why I support them. Also want pfl to do well.

Pro mma here, So tally me for nuteral

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like the UFC, the shit around it not so much, like fighter treatment and pay.
Still i don't feel much of it because i'm not a fighter in the ufc.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Please elaborate on this. Not disagreeing with you, but i'd like to know more why about why you think this
Fighter displeasure has definitely grown since the sale, and actually is probably partially a product of the sale. The shady business practices have gotten worse, and now we have no visibility in terms of the figureheads (even Dana to a certain extent). Fighters express frequently that it's changed for the worse since Lorenzo stopped being involved in the negotiations, and they are very specific to say that times have changed. I'm more expressing what the fighters have expressed, and it hasn't been good.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm grateful to the UFC for some amazing memories watching fights and drinking beers with my buddies.
that is part of the problem

you didn't mention fighters you mention a brand/org

I am grateful for the fighters who have entertained me on UFC cards...the fighters provided amazing memories when I drank that beer with the homies

Brainwash successful

MMA is less known that UFC

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
They were fine leading up to last year and the years before. I don't like DANA for being a dickhead but I don't think he's the problem, he was ok when the Fertittas were running shit. Obviously, shit started going downhill after Reebok, USADA, and the new owners.

Reebok is total shit.
USADA needs to tweak their regulations, especially weight cutting.
The new owners needs to get their heads out their own asses. I thought they're smart rich people, they really don't know how to run this shit??

Gotta do something about those three and UFC is good.
If not, Bellator's going to build more momentum and UFC will be competing side by side.