General Are you attracted to this woman?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My second business was a roofing and siding company. I sold it after two years. I did 107 roofs my first year, then the next year when I added two crews we did about 320. I was 23-24 and full of piss and vinegar. After that, I never did a roof again.
I only do my own, totally over roofing for life.
Did foundations and flatwork next...over that also.

M

member 3289

I messed around w a fitness competitor girl before. She cheated on her bf w me. Her on stage pics were horrible and manly looking. But but when she was in a skirt and tight clothes she looked hot af

Talk black girl

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
My second business was a roofing and siding company. I sold it after two years. I did 107 roofs my first year, then the next year when I added two crews we did about 320. I was 23-24 and full of piss and vinegar. After that, I never did a roof again.
I need new aluminum siding on my house, it’s really expensive. My buttfuck in-laws came over last summer and tried to clean my siding with a power washer and you can see the wash lines. Will you do my house for 500 bucks and all the ham sandwiches you can eat.
Furthermore I helped roof my uncle’s cottage in P.E.I., many people have said that it’s a “great roof”.

M

member 1013

I need new aluminum siding on my house, it’s really expensive. My buttfuck in-laws came over last summer and tried to clean my siding with a power washer and you can see the wash lines. Will you do my house for 500 bucks and all the ham sandwiches you can eat.
Furthermore I helped roof my uncle’s cottage in P.E.I., many people have said that it’s a “great roof”.
Does it have to be aluminum?