General Are you attracted to this woman?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Lol! For $300 it better run on compressed air. I've heard good things about the Martinez but I cant justify a $370 hammer. I'm rolling with a Fisker right now, it swings nice but will probably go back to estwing
I bought the 19 and 15 oz Estwing “ultra hammers” a few months ago on a whim. They’re black, it Makes me feel cool

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I bought the 19 and 15 oz Estwing “ultra hammers” a few months ago on a whim. They’re black, it Makes me feel cool
I'm old now. It's all about how it makes my elbow feel! Have you ever seen a Japanese framing hammer? They're odd looking but I wouldn't mind giving one the ol college try.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I like a fit girl, but first chick is too muscular.
Some of the ones posted later are nice.

For a minute there I thought you guys were going to get into an argument about the modulus of elasticity of MSR lumber.

I will add to this thread shortly to get it back on track.

M

member 1013

I like a fit girl, but first chick is too muscular.
Some of the ones posted later are nice.

For a minute there I thought you guys were going to get into an argument about the modulus of elasticity of MSR lumber.

I will add to this thread shortly to get it back on track.
Do u cope ur crown or are you an inside mitre fag

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Do u cope ur crown or are you an inside mitre fag
Cope or go fuck your mother.

Some artists paint with a brush.
Some use a rock and chisel.
Others sculpt with clay.

My magic is made with a rasp.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Back on topic...

You guys can have the muscle girls. I like the yoga chicks.

M

member 1013

Cope or go fuck your mother.

Some artists paint with a brush.
Some use a rock and chisel.
Others sculpt with clay.

My magic is made with a rasp.
Good. I hate guys that inside mitre. ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon weigh in on this. You do finish or strictly frames?

M

member 3289

We will see

I have to find out if he copes his crown before I consider him a decent carpenter.

Now go google that u n00b
If the person who built the house isn't a retard and knows what a 90° angle is then inside mitre is the way to go. You obviously can't use shitty wood that shrinks or expands.

M

member 1013

If the person who built the house isn't a retard and knows what a 90° angle is then inside mitre is the way to go. You obviously can't use shitty wood that shrinks or expands.
Nooo

No

No

You are disqualified from posting in this thread

With drywall and taping you won’t find too many perfectly square corners in a North American house. All wood shrinks and expands.

*shakes head sadly*

M

member 1013

I'm old now. It's all about how it makes my elbow feel! Have you ever seen a Japanese framing hammer? They're odd looking but I wouldn't mind giving one the ol college try.

I spent a year in japan running sites. They love Canadian carpenters. Those crazy Japs

M

member 3289

Nooo

No

No

You are disqualified from posting in this thread

With drywall and taping you won’t find too many perfectly square corners in a North American house. All wood shrinks and expands.

*shakes head sadly*
Are you using a miter gauge?

Also you HAVE TO remember to match the grain.