General Are you attracted to this woman?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I am not as entertained as I used to be. I found MMA ten years ago and that was it.
I fell off during the end of the attitude era(the rock, steve austin etc).

But still it's amazing that the industry is still around and still making money haha.... I met the british bull dog when I was 6-7 year's old walking through a park, and my buddies dad worked in the building they did their shows locally so I was going every couple month's around that age.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I fell off during the end of the attitude era(the rock, steve austin etc).

But still it's amazing that the industry is still around and still making money haha.... I met the british bull dog when I was 6-7 year's old walking through a park, and my buddies dad worked in the building they did their shows locally so I was going every couple month's around that age.
I remember watching with my dad back then. Monday Night Wars. I loved Chris Jericho back then, too.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
That absolutely counts!
He’s a stinking cutie. I didn’t take him to class today because I was at work. When I got home, he tried to take me down by grabbing my leg, because that’s what he learned today. He’s only a month in, so I really hope the excitement sticks.