General Are you dildoes kidding me???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
This is exactly what I was talking about. Every thread I make gets turned into a shit argument by the same ppl. I make one comment in the Incel thread and I can't post In that thread anymore. Interesting how ppl can show up in my threads and wreck them every single time. But I'm not allowed to go off topic for one post. But I can be trolled in every thread I make . Go fuck yourself. Worthless bitches

This is exactly what I was talking about. Every thread I make gets turned into a shit argument by the same ppl. I make one comment in the Incel thread and I can't post In that thread anymore. Interesting how ppl can show up in my threads and wreck them every single time. But I'm not allowed to go off topic for one post. But I can be trolled in every thread I make . Go fuck yourself. Worthless bitches

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I've locked you out the same as I've done others trying to start shit in your thread. Quit dragging your drama from thread to thread.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You have no idea what you're talking about and regularly champion the OPs bad behavior while criticizing others.
His threads do get shit up regularly
I don't know the full history as you say

I just have an opinion...maybe it is wrong and that is fine

I just see others enjoy shitting up threads daily, that is all.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That is fine.
I just see lots of thread shitters(not just my opinion), he is just one of them.
He's the only one you regularly rate positively, but then post about double standards when he keeps shit going ad nauseum.

You know why you didn't know that others were locked out? Because they moved on after a couple threads and got the point. Stop dragging shit into every thread (not.you, all).

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's the only one you regularly rate positively, but then post about double standards when he keeps shit going ad nauseum.

You know why you didn't know that others were locked out? Because they moved on after a couple threads and got the point. Stop dragging shit into every thread (not.you, all).
I just rate...I rate everybody even the other shit stirrers...I rate them funny or agree when I deem their post to be so.
Will try to not drag shit around...that is never fun for anyone.

Glad you did some thread locking or whatever, decent idea.

E beefs are lame...that is all I know for sure

Last edited:

Hate me for this all you like but OP has always been alright and just likes the posting/pisstaking/banter

I actually worry about him...He is like a woman nowadays.

M

member 3289

Hate me for this all you like but OP has always been alright and just likes the posting/pisstaking/banter
He doesn't like banter in any way now. He loses his shit the moment someone calls him out.

I'm not complaining. It is quality entertainment

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Hmmmm "dildoes"? You fucking goof.
The plural of dildo is "dildos".
Stop starting shit.
Unless you're referring to tang @tang.
In which case, I'll allow it.