General Are you dildoes kidding me???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
On Friday, I picked my daughter up from daycare and there is a smoking hot Argentinian lady who’s daughter goes to the same place. As they walked by me, the daughter looked at me, pointed and said “Dada”. The woman looks at me and says “No. He looks like Daddy, but he’s not Daddy”.
This has nothing to do with this thread, but I just wanted everyone to know that I look like the type of guy smoking hot Argentinian women lock down for life with a ring.
you can also claim to be the type of guy that a hot Argentinean woman let bareback creampie her possibly several times before conceiving a child.face to face fucking as denzel washington would say.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
On Friday, I picked my daughter up from daycare and there is a smoking hot Argentinian lady who’s daughter goes to the same place. As they walked by me, the daughter looked at me, pointed and said “Dada”. The woman looks at me and says “No. He looks like Daddy, but he’s not Daddy”.
This has nothing to do with this thread, but I just wanted everyone to know that I look like the type of guy smoking hot Argentinian women lock down for life with a ring.
There was an episode of Seinfeld where this same thing happened to George.

YourDaddyDevilAndLord

Dec 9, 2018
This whole place is just the same 5 guys calling each other trolls. I wish it was better because I like the functionality of the site but there just isn't enough traffic.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
This is exactly what I was talking about. Every thread I make gets turned into a shit argument by the same ppl. I make one comment in the Incel thread and I can't post In that thread anymore. Interesting how ppl can show up in my threads and wreck them every single time. But I'm not allowed to go off topic for one post. But I can be trolled in every thread I make . Go fuck yourself. Worthless bitches
Come on back Too swole to control @Meth Dentist