General Are you dildoes kidding me???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I've been locked out of multiple threads and never said a word. Lol @ rage quitting bc you got locked out of one

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I assure you, as alluded earlier in this thread, there is far more to it on both sides.

Although I cant argue with @Tom Terrific being a forum turd.
It is almost like people need a sacrifice to the pink or rage quit gods every so often. I don't get it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It is almost like people need a sacrifice to the pink or rage quit gods every so often. I don't get it.
Interesting, ever since we started locking people out of threads, we've had no pinks
I might pink @Tom Terrific on Halloween so October doesn't become the first month without real mod action.

M

member 3289

Interesting, ever since we started locking people out of threads, we've had no pinks
I might pink @Tom Terrific on Halloween so October doesn't become the first month without real mod action.
I was gonna make a Pink October thread but without the Mexi Midget it's just not the same

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
We have had enough rage quits recently that we may not need a sacrifice for a while.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @ taking the internet so serious that you rage quit multiple forums