General Are you following that Iraq is having a protest right now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I would seriously move to Colombia or Mexico before any mooslem country.
Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Qatar are three examples off the top of my head of Muslim countries that are far and away safer than Colombia or Mexico (or Brazil or certainly Nicaragua/El Salvador/Honduras).

If I had to choose between Saudi Arabia and Mexico/Colombia it would be a fairly easy choice to make.

M

member 3289

Thought Columbia had improved significantly in the large cities
I was in Bogotá and felt relatively safe. Other cities idk. Most of South America, with the exception of maybe a pre-protest Chile, is shockingly dangerous and violent. Some areas more than others obviously, but the overall feeling of having to watch yourself and to take care not to put yourself in a dangerous situation is omnipresent.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Qatar are three examples off the top of my head of Muslim countries that are far and away safer than Colombia or Mexico (or Brazil or certainly Nicaragua/El Salvador/Honduras).

If I had to choose between Saudi Arabia and Mexico/Colombia it would be a fairly easy choice to make.
no thanks I rather deal with the mexican or colombian government than any mooslem government or legal system. like 99 percent of mexico is safe. mexico also has better and diverse geography the mooslem coutries are in a desert.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I was gonna move to Saudi Arabia a year or so back. Glad I diddnt. I'd be stuck there for another year or two if I had