General Are you following that Iraq is having a protest right now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Isn't that ironic?
Iraq gets 'liberated' by the US forces
Only to fall within Iran's sphere of influence.
Qassem Soleimani, the dude mentioned in the article, is literally Iran's Darth Vader. He has lots of power and is behind lots of actions against the US and Israel.
Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the downing of that drone a while ago.
That dude has now a lot of pull in Iraq now.
He's also my avatar picture on this forum btw.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Isn't that ironic?
Qassem Soleimani, the dude mentioned in the article, is literally Iran's Darth Vader. He has lots of power and is behind lots of actions against the US and Israel.
Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the downing of that drone a while ago.
Same with Afghanistan. We roll in and China is setting up all the contracts. Taking out whole mountains for diamonds and rare earth minerals.

M

member 3289

Isn't that ironic?
This was easy to predict.

Iraq has a majority Shia Muslim population. The only thing preventing a covert Iranian takeover before was Saddam (who was "Sunni").

M

member 3289

He answers directly to the Ayatollah so he can literally tell President Rouhani to fuck off at any time.

Very, very powerful guy.