General Are you more excited for Senator Kid Rock or The Rock for President?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

More excited for...

• Kid Rock

• Also Kid Rock

Results are only viewable after voting.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Neither.
The last thing I want is some redneck loser in office giving us his opinion and trying to change laws based off the hot sluts he banged and his quasi hollywood-outcast persona.
I don't care for Kid Rock either.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
He's famously proud of being from Detroit.
If he wanted real votes he should be wearing Khaki pants with the maize and gold.

Hillary lost both Missouri and kansas because her vp pick went to Mizzou but said he liked ku. That shit doesnt fly here

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Meryl Streep for president.

Rosie O'Donnell for vice.

Now, that's the ticket. Hey, it's all scripted anyway, might as well have a good actor in the position.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I could see a Jim Nabors/Lindsey Graham ticket going over big with the conservative homosexual contingent and then crossing over into God knows where. That would be a bold move by the Republicans to counter the mainstream appeal of Streep/O'Donnell. Man, that would make for quite an entertaining election season wouldn't it!

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Knowing what's right is easy, it's getting the massive, bloated American Government to actually execute it within your term that's impossible. I have no doubt Obama wanted to make a difference Trump wants to make a difference, but they don't get to. The wheels of government turn excruciatingly slowly BY DESIGN.

However, just to fact check: the Rock didn't file papers to run for POTUS, but he's not saying no.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
WHY run for Senate when you can run for president. Rock2024.