General Are you racist?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not. I can't stand it. Fucken Britain I'd full of them. My gf is bright black but occasionally when she's not there I'll hear a racist remark and it winds me up.

Now I think about it I used to say racist stuff to Leigh. I was just trying to wind him up. I'm still a bit concerned he will beat me up if we hang out. I don't think he would tho he's a good dude. I can't fight him anyway I abstain from violence, I got one more, galt agreed to mutual combat when I go for his wedding. I always wanted to fight my brother as well. But he broke his septum in camp and had some issues since so he stopped fighting.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think she means it. And I couldn't give a fuck.her father died a few years back I wish I could have met him

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
According to the news, I'm a racist bigot.

Last edited:

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Yep.

Tasteful racism makes the world go round I always say and gives everyone something to giggle at.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I hate lowlife's living off the Govt teet, rapists, murderers, thieves, pedophiles, thugs, crackheads, meth heads, Antifa, BLM, and idiots all the same. Skin color doesnt matter.