General Are you really him?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When the word came he withdrew all support. For the record I am sure John is struggling with severe mental health issues but I don’t think he’s a pedo.
I donno man, grabbing your daughter like that is definitely chomo behavior.

@galt you should watch Abducted in plain sight.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some of you have never trimmed a tree with a hand saw, and it shows.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I'd taken some Chinese medecine (horny goat weed), then i went downstairs and touched M* on her chest. She ran upstairs crying to tell her mum, and they moved out two days later.
I was never arrested over it, and i shortly after that saw some hookers and then went back in to hospital.

I have now been out for over a year, and i still pay £250 a month child maintence, to her mum. They didn't cut me off. Actually i have been in love with Mum for twenty years now. And i thank every day that i still talk to her!
Hello friendo,

Are you a crazy person?

Namaste

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Can someone provide cliffnotes for this thread?
he was honest with the forum about touching his daughters chest which got him banned. Came back and said that he had been to hospital. Cant visit his family because of the virus so he thought he could at least talk with people here, but instead he got banned again. Obviously I dont condone what he did but to throw him away like a garbage when he needs someone to help him get through these tough times was just shitty

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
he was honest with the forum about touching his daughters chest which got him banned. Came back and said that he had been to hospital. Cant visit his family because of the virus so he thought he could at least talk with people here, but instead he got banned again. Obviously I dont condone what he did but to throw him away like a garbage when he needs someone to help him get through these tough times was just shitty
Fuck anyone who grabbed a little girl and fuck you.
He did something to a child that made her run upstairs and her and her mom moved out. If he was my cellmate he would be getting fucked up

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Fuck anyone who grabbed a little girl and fuck you.
He did something to a child that made her run upstairs and her and her mom moved out. If he was my cellmate he would be getting fucked up
he admit to it and from what I can tell he regrets it. He didnt break any forum rules as far as I know. Should he never be allowed to post on the internet again?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuck that motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.