General Are you vaccinated or do you plan to get vaccinated? (COVID)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Vaxed or not?

• Yes

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

As I mentioned the other day my missus had to get vaccinated for travel exemption to the US to see her dad. I will have to get it or she will have to hotel quarantine when she gets back....I can't do that to her.

So anyway...Thoughts?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Already vaxed.

There's no cookie after the shot, but it didn't hurt too bad.

Zero side effects.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
no. i have a minor form of tripanophobia, so i avoid needles unless im in the ER. or donating platelets

and i dont have health insurance. so not worth the risk of a bad side effect

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Why so mate?
I haven't felt myself for a solid 48 hours since I got it a little over 2 weeks ago. If things aren't better by the end of the week I'll be going to see my doctor. My wife ended up having a faint while we were out a couple days after she got her second dose which honestly could have ended tragically if I hadn't been with her at that particular moment.

I'm not completely ignorant so things could certainly change, but as of right now if they ask me to take a booster in 6 months I'm going to tell them to kick rocks.

M

member 3289

In the U.S. and I assume most other places, vaccination rates directly correspond to level of education. The more educated, the higher the vaccination rate. The less educated, the more likely to believe a YouTube video has all the answers.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
In the U.S. and I assume most other places, vaccination rates directly correspond to level of education. The more educated, the higher the vaccination rate. The less educated, the more likely to believe a YouTube video has all the answers.
Ok... Let's make this live!!!!

?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Natural antibodies wane fairly quickly. Vaccine antibodies don't.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In the U.S. and I assume most other places, vaccination rates directly correspond to level of indoctrination. The more indoctrinated, the higher the vaccination rate. The less indoctrinated, the more likely to believe deleted videos have the answers.
Agreed.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Vaccinated and pissed off that most places here are still requiring masks.
I don't blame other people for not getting vaccinated, that is their choice.
Just a strange society we live in that requires people wear masks, social distance, and get vaxxed but doesn't require you to tell a sexual partner you have AIDS.