General Are you vaccinated or do you plan to get vaccinated? (COVID)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Vaxed or not?

• Yes

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
M

member 3289

What degree can you get from a college?

Asking respectfully as I was under the impression you could only earn certificates and diplomas from a college?
Zero chance he has ever been inside a college or university classroom other than to clean it.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I am gonna wait and see the side effects. It may take months for them to show up.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
5 pages
DarthBader @DarthBader is starting to sweat . on the 6th page he will show up and type a 5000 word rage post and shed salty tears all over this thread

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is a debate that will go on for the rest of our lifetime if you let it...
A debate that we were, and are being primed and programmed for

Love your fellow man,
Do not fall prey to the manipulations otherwise

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
This is a debate that will go on for the rest of our lifetime if you let it...
A debate that we were, and are being primed and programmed for

Love your fellow man,
Do not fall prey to the manipulations otherwise
This is really what it’s all about. Treat people well. Be a good person.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And that’s what I’m getting pissed about. Who knows, maybe people like sparkuri @sparkuri and Rambo John J @Freedom were right all along.

If we owned Twitter, Amazon, YouTube, Google, Microsoft, Instagram, Tik Tok...honestly Rambo John J @Freedom & I would've probably made a bet we could get everyone to keep one eye closed for a year, and make billions off designer patches.

*Sun attacks the left eyes of minorities*

Breaking at 6, shortly after border swarm, murder hornets, climate disaster, white privilege coverage, critical race theory coverage, Asian beating upticks, Proud Boys coverage, police brutality, gun violence in white-owned mansions, and Bat Soup.

The U.S. media has become the Weekly World News.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Fair enough.

The constant class warfare gets tiresome.
Agreed, but so does the youtube research thingy.

Keep in mind that sparkuri @sparkuri challenged me to a real open discussion not so long ago, but when he saw I was up for it he "forgot" or "didn't find the time". It was his idea in the first place.

But there is enough time to watch endless yt vids, post em here, and then complain we ain't watching that shit.

Some ridicule simply is in place.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Agreed, but so does the youtube research thingy.

Keep in mind that sparkuri @sparkuri challenged me to a real open discussion not so long ago, but when he saw I was up for it he "forgot" or "didn't find the time". It was his idea in the first place.

But there is enough time to watch endless yt vids, post em here, and then complain we ain't watching that shit.

Some ridicule simply is in place.
Yeah, so I have every notification turned off, including tags.
What were we to discuss again?

Fyi, the only reason I post YT videos, is because it's as close to the "middle" as most here will accept.
It's a compromise.
The idea that I watch YT videos for research is not only patently ridiculous, but couldn't even be considered accurate factually, as 99% of facts are censored by Commutube.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

Fyi, the only reason I post YT videos, is because it's as close to the "middle" as most here will accept.
It's a compromise.
The idea that I watch YT videos for research is not only patently ridiculous, but couldn't even be considered accurate factually, as 99% of facts are censored by Commutube.
Q @Qat

Get the fuck in here.

We need 8 pages

M

member 3289

it doesn't matter what you believe. bottom line, i don't care if I catch the covid, same with my wife. we'll just sleep it off
Lol ok, bud. I hope (but doubt) you're right that you'll just sleep it off. Hopefully you don't need to be hospitalized.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

It's a compromise.
I'm sure you can find it if you desire to do so.

99% of facts are censored? Holy shit. That's why we don't click on ya videos. We don't support that level of censorship.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm sure you can find it if you desire to do so.
You just brought it up.
Why?
Sounds like you don't remember the topic either, but were taking a potshot as if I'm backing down from a "debate".
Well here I am, responding in the next post.
If you don't care neither do I.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You just brought it up.
Why?
Sounds like you don't remember the topic either, but were taking a potshot as if I'm backing down from a "debate".
Well here I am, responding in the next post.
If you don't care neither do I.
I do remember, I'm just not doing your research. ;)

I brought it up in a convo with BeardOfKnowledge @TJ shat in me mouf!. It wasn't really aimed at you, but not doing the tag would be a bitch-move, so I tagged. Damned if you do, damned if you don't ya know.

I don't expect this to go further than that anyway, so relax.