Argument over graham crackers leads to assault

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A fight over graham crackers landed one man in the Palm Beach County Jail and two others in the hospital, according to an arrest report.

Thomas

Shawn Deandre Thomas, of Riviera Beach, is facing charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and battery. Thomas was supposed to make an appearance in court Thursday to determine his bail, but refused to enter the courtroom, according to court records.

The argument between Thomas, 40, and a 57-year-old man began after Thomas was allegedly asked for his Graham crackers as he sat eating at St. George’s Church at 21 West 22nd Street in Riviera Beach. The church provides food for the homeless.

Thomas told Riviera Beach police that he felt disrespected after being asked for his crackers. Thomas then picked up a bottle of hot sauce and allegedly threw it at the man’s head, knocking him unconscious, the report said.

Another man who tried to intercede was then punched in the throat by Thomas, the report said. Both men allegedly struck by Thomas were taken to a hospital. There condition was not detailed in the arrest report.

Court records show that Thomas has been arrested more than 40 times — mostly on drug charges — in Palm Beach County since 1997. Thomas has spent several stints in jail, including 45 days earlier this year after he was found guilty of battery.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you know its been a shitty day when you get punched in the throat over some graham crackers

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dude is like a modern day jason bourne. Knocking out motherfucker with bottles of hot sauce paired with (an homage to chong li) strike to the throat.

I'd like to see him against fedor on the new years card

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Fuck that shit. Graham crackers are fucking dope. You try to take my graham crackers you're getting knocked out too. Completely justified, imo. They're only picking on him because he's a celebrity. #FreeForestWhitaker

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I thought it was going to be a fight over accidental racism

Black guy: Cracker?
White guy: who you calling cracker?

*punch thrown*

Black guy: No man i was just hungry...

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Dude is like a modern day jason bourne. Knocking out motherfucker with bottles of hot sauce paired with (an homage to chong li) strike to the throat.

I'd like to see him against fedor on the new years card
end thread here

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I thought it was going to be a fight over accidental racism

Black guy: Cracker?
White guy: who you calling cracker?

*punch thrown*

Black guy: No man i was just hungry...
I always wondered why cracker was offensive, until I think OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 mentioned that it was referring to someone who cracks a whip, I.E. a slave master and not some dried biscuit.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Before i even opened the thread I was saying "This person has to be from Florida" and sure enough...

What they put in the water over there? Sheesh