Ariel & Chael debut on ESPN+ tonight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Very strange that Ariel is not answering any Q's about how non US can watch this?
He is pretty friendly usually in that way.

Also I'm guessing this is not live as it is not on ESPN+ schedule

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
A few people said it sucked, but they are negative about everything MMA ... the type of fans I can't stand
Yeah, I don’t like Ariel tbh but give the show a chance as I love listening to chael (though, there is a bit of gamesmanship with him)....cale makes me laugh and I happily listen to him

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, I don’t like Ariel tbh but give the show a chance as I love listening to chael (though, there is a bit of gamesmanship with him)....cale makes me laugh and I happily listen to him
Chael is a tough go at times
Very knowledgeable, but he lies through his teeth a lot

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Chael is a tough go at times
Very knowledgeable, but he lies through his teeth a lot
Lol, the one time he said “Putin bullies people and the bully doesn’t have to do anything but threaten people. Take Crimea for example, he said that’s my territory and he didn’t have to do a thing but say that and they gave in”

Meanwhile, Russian troops are murdering civilians left and right and he has them shoot down a civilian plane for good measure.....but that was all just talk innit

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I don't see this as an interesting combination. Chael can be silly and Ariel is a no personality guy, I know they say opposites attract but I can't see them bouncing off each other well