Ariel Helwani Calls Detractor 'Phony, Fake' In Fiery Response.. ariel beef with tfatk/shaub

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I had no idea there was beef between those two - still have no idea what it's about - but I enjoyed that rant very much. :smile:

Haven't watched much of Ariel since he left the MMA Beat, but I'm definitely team Helwani on this one.

I saw that Luke Thomas reckons they caught up not long ago and squashed their beef, have no clue what that was about either but it was good to see.

🇳🇿

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Brendan is trash. Unfunny, unwatchable, cringe level over 9,000.
Ariel seems like a genuine person.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Brendan is trash. Unfunny, unwatchable, cringe level over 9,000.
Ariel seems like a genuine person.
I don't know if he's trash, but he's definitely a massive poser. Not much that is genuine about him, he's far too concerned about what is in fashion right at this moment.

Ariel seems like he's pretty much the same guy whoever he's talking to, or about. No doubt he's cutthroat in his professional life, but he's an ambitious workaholic. He seems like the kind of guy where if you had a random interaction with him, you would pretty much get exactly what you expect.

🇳🇿

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like the new Ariel! I won’t listen to his show, but I like that. Brendan is trash.