Arlovski meets PFL champ Philipe Lins at UFC Oklahoma City

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The Professional Fighters League heavyweight Grand Prix winner is now under the UFC’s banner.

Per The Oklahoman, ‘Monstro’ will have his Octagon debut at UFC Oklahoma City, and will face none other than seasoned veteran and ex-UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski at the May event.

Coming off a 29-second knockout loss to Jairzinho Rozenstruik back in November 2019, Andrei Arlovski (28-19-2 NC) will look for his first win since a unanimous decision victory over Ben Rothwell in July of the same year. Before the Rothwell victory, the 44-year-old lost fights to Augusto Sakai, Shamil Abdurakhimov, Tai Tuivasa and Walt Harris, but the last one was overturned after…

Andrei Arlovski meets PFL heavyweight champ Philipe Lins at UFC Oklahoma City

M

member 603

The last dance of Andrei Arlovski in the octagon..... He use to be one of my favs, that Fedor KO really took the soul of the Pitbull, he's never really rebounded from that.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
It's amazing Arlovski has fought 25 times since he lost to Fedor, Rogers, Big Foot and then Sergei in back to back fights

T

The Big Guy

The last dance of Andrei Arlovski in the octagon..... He use to be one of my favs, that Fedor KO really took the soul of the Pitbull, he's never really rebounded from that.
I think he won 5 straight in the UFC and fought stipe in a #1 contenders bout. That's worth something