VID Arlovski vs Browne highlights

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Insane fight. I 100% thought Browne would take it fairly easily.

Crow had to be eaten!

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
As soon as Browne put Arlovski on the mat, I thought the fight was over, as that confirmed my suspicions of Arlovski's chin. But he scrambles to his feet, times his strikes and dat uppercut doe. That pretty much sealed it, along with the follow-up punch.

It's just mind-boggling to think Arlovski might actually get a chance to fight for the strap again. Maybe we should get Chuck in there against DC-errrr, forget that.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One of the craziest HW fights that I've ever seen. So much wild action packed into a 3 1/2 minute window. Props to Travis for fighting on queer street for basically the entire first round...he never had his legs fully under him, and still dropped Andre. Fight was just insane lol.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
That Arlovski recovered from being dropped was probably more surprising than him winning. Or maybe it was hard to see him winning in the first place because we knew at some point he was going to be dropped.

Hell of a fight. Browne looked unusually stiff though. I thought he was the second coming for a while, but now HW just looks up for grabs.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That Arlovski recovered from being dropped was probably more surprising than him winning. Or maybe it was hard to see him winning in the first place because we knew at some point he was going to be dropped.

Hell of a fight. Browne looked unusually stiff though. I thought he was the second coming for a while, but now HW just looks up for grabs.
Honestly, the way he fucked around in the Bigfoot fight before he got clocked rubbed me the wrong way and I wasn't a fan of his at all. But that was a wake-up call and he's been nothing but focused ever since.

He's very athletic for someone his size and I think he has the talent to make it to the top. Browne vs Meathead would be a great fight. Both of them move great for their size.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well i knew before the fight started that arlovski has some great power as does Browne so a K.O. was in the air.
But i also knew that Arlovski has a "weak" chin if i can call it that, never expected that browne could eat that much punishment to the head.
As soon as arlovski was tagged, it thought this was over, but what a brute being rocked like that and stil firing of a combo like he did was insane, usually you see swinging hooks as a last resort.