Arm in choke instructional

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Here is the instructional @Rhino and I said we would do during the last live fight night thread:
I couldn't resist. Take this with a grain of salt since I only have one eye opened right now, but that was really good. Efficient vid to compare those few

Didn't realize you could get the Arm triangle from guard, but in hindsight it makes sense

I cant wait to get back to the gym. Jj is sick!

M

member 603

Man Doc, we should be on the front page LOL.... HOOK US UP Wild @Wild

Seriously though, love seeing more people pop into the Grappling Forum this week, love this stuff

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Great Video!

Now does this work vs. Cats?

And can the next video be Rear naked choke defense?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Here is the instructional @Rhino and I said we would do during the last live fight night thread:
The head and arm triangle from guard is one of the tightest chokes I have ever used on ppl.. just like Horn choking chuck silly in literally 3 seconds.. that sucker is under utilized but guys are better now days about not posting their arms on the mat so its not as easy to get anymore.. Keep these up fellas I love em..we should get a instructional section going from our members..I have a awesome mat return series that I crafted from some of my wrestling specialties.. it is very unique and never done by anybody that I've ever seen..

M

member 603

The head and arm triangle from guard is one of the tightest chokes I have ever used on ppl.. just like Horn choking chuck silly in literally 3 seconds.. that sucker is under utilized but guys are better now days about not posting their arms on the mat so its not as easy to get anymore.. Keep these up fellas I love em..we should get a instructional section going from our members..I have a awesome mat return series that I crafted from some of my wrestling specialties.. it is very unique and never done by anybody that I've ever seen..
I'd love to see that

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Seriously nice video. Thanks guys.

A couple of observations from a White Belt;

Did anyone notice that @Rhino held those chokes a little long. I kept hoping someone was going to jump in and make him release the hold. Is there some bad blood there? SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD seemed pissed.

SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD never actually tapped on the arm triangle, I think he was about to reverse it.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I managed to survive the demonstration thanks to years of being the main demo dummy for my main instructor, who frequently applies a choke about 99% of the way and then starts fielding questions from the rest of the class and acts surprised when I am panic tapping 5minutes later.