General Armed Antifa firebombs ICE facility and shot dead

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

When will that imbecile Trump crush these terrorists?

Answer: he wont

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont expect the "raid" on area 51 to go any better

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
But it is the racist white supremacist alt right neonazis that you need to be worried about

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A homegrown domestic terror network being built right in front of our eyes, and our Gov't refuses to shit about it. What's it going to take to get Trump's attention, a Timothy McVeigh moment? It's time to wipe these crazy fucks out.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
i dont expect the "raid" on area 51 to go any better
I don't think it would even happen. If it does and at least half of them show up somewhat armed, I don't know if the Air Force and CIA security there is big enough to hold back a small Army without the use of something heavier than small arms. It will be a sight to watch on Twitch though.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't think it would even happen. If it does and at least half of them show up somewhat armed, I don't know if the Air Force and CIA security there is big enough to hold back a small Army without the use of something heavier than small arms. It will be a sight to watch on Twitch though.
i dont think so either . my son watches a youtuber channel that explores out in the desert by area 51 all the time. they have securtiy up the ass . they are not going to be able to get close to it unless they let them.most likely there willl be a roadblock up the highway before the turn off and they will be turned back .if they try to sneak in over the mountains they have guys in trucks patroling the hills 24/7 .if there was actually something to find at area 51 why announce you are coming in a months time to storm the gates. they would just move it out before hand. it is little more than internet BS and will mostly die out before the date of the "raid" . some tin foil hatters and clout chasers will show up but nothing like the 400k that are claiming they are going to

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
i dont think so either . my son watches a youtuber channel that explores out in the desert by area 51 all the time. they have securtiy up the ass . they are not going to be able to get close to it unless they let them.most likely there willl be a roadblock up the highway before the turn off and they will be turned back .if they try to sneak in over the mountains they have guys in trucks patroling the hills 24/7 .if there was actually something to find at area 51 why announce you are coming in a months time to storm the gates. they would just move it out before hand. it is little more than internet BS and will mostly die out before the date of the "raid" . some tin foil hatters and clout chasers will show up but nothing like the 400k that are claiming they are going to
But could you imagine thinking it was a joke and then you're patrolling in your Toyota and see 400k weebs marching towards the base lol

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
A homegrown domestic terror network being built right in front of our eyes, and our Gov't refuses to shit about it. What's it going to take to get Trump's attention, a Timothy McVeigh moment? It's time to wipe these crazy fucks out.
Wipe them out how?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
But could you imagine thinking it was a joke and then you're patrolling in your Toyota and see 400k weebs marching towards the base lol
i can only the traffic jam of mini vans outside on the road as the nerd moms drop their 27 yr old neckbeards off to larp in the desert for the afternoon

Hi Monkey

Jul 14, 2019
What exactly do you expect President Trump to do? States have rights. If liberal shitbag states want to encourage and enable Antifi the President has limited options.

Oregon and Washington are cesspools that will eventually sort themselves out in a colossal display of failure. In the meantime... do your best to not support them financially.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It's satisfying seeing someone violent get their comeuppance, but that dude punching is a bitch boy racist loser. Everyone sucks there.
That stupid bitch went there for the smoke along with her illegal weighted gloves and that dude made her rethink her life decisions...
Fuck Moldylocks...