General Armed Antifa firebombs ICE facility and shot dead

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That stupid bitch went there for the smoke along with her illegal weighted gloves and that dude made her rethink her life decisions...
Fuck Moldylocks...

None of that changes how shitty that guy is. Everyone there sucks.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
LoL and the media will spend a total of 30 seconds in total talking about the Antifa ties and go right back to Trump being a racist. Compare that to the retards in the media who spent night and day talking about how the New Zealand shooter was "inspired by Trump"...

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Couple of steamrollers would make a descent start.
I really don't understand this board sometimes. Most of you are nominally libertarian, which means the state should be as restrained as possible. Yet here you are wishing for the state to exert it's power on protestors. There's something weird about Trump where people seem to talk about him like he's not really part of the state or he's "our guy" who's somehow captured state power and is keeping "them" (whoever it is) from ruining America. That may have been true 3 years ago and maybe even in his first months in office, but now he is in every way the state. He owns much of the apparatus. He's replaced most entrenched bureaucrats with his own people. He's appointed loyalist judges. He's got a staff and cabinet of yes men after Stephen Miller helped purge all the people GOP leadership saddled them with. He's even primaried some Republican Congress members with people who follow his lead.

So whether it's Antifa, the Proud Boys, Neo-nazis or the Young Communist League, you are objectively rooting for the state to begin a campaign of crushing it's enemies and dissenters. And why? Because Antifa, a largely disorganized ad hoc group of wannabe anarchists (also against the state) gets together via discord chats, Meetup and Facebook groups and like any poorly organized protest movement have people who lack discipline and do reckless things (see Anonymous and the materials they often randomly leaked to shame institutions without protecting victims of those institutions' privacy as an example).

Any instance of this lack of discipline is being piped directly into conservative newsfeeds via bots and other paid campaigns to promote an image of a rowdy "alt-left" being widespread and out of control, plus having media providing cover for them. Wild @Wild for instance is no doubt getting these things in every social media feed he has, probably penned by the authors of Quilette or some other outlet. But I assure you, that's deliberate. And it's not because you're so shrewd and have access to true news "the MSM won't show you." It's because the instances are rare and usually under investigation by local law enforcement.

Further, it's surprising to me that any libertarian would be in favor of detention facilities of any kind. Whether you're a left or right libertarian, the unifying principles have always been opposition to the military industrial complex, the prison industrial complex, and the surveillance state. I can certainly understand opposing propaganda by the deed, but the criticism here isn't being articulated in a way to suggest it's about the tactics as much as a hatred of the enemy.

It's lipstick libertarianism, which is only being actually libertarian as long as your side is out of power then falling in line with law and order once someone says a few things you like. Cliven Bundy was using arms to oppose what he considered state violence and the same people who jacked off into their socks over his weekly news dispatches are likely clamoring for a state crackdown on whomever annoys them. The thing is Trump was never the guy. He never was genuinely sympathetic to either law and order or libertarianism. He just adopted the rhetoric to get elected, with Bannon whispering what to say to activate that base. Now he's running the state and mostly using it to advantage big capital, because he's a rich kid turned rich adult. He's already started rounding people up on the basis of where they're from. Now you guys want him to round up some other people. History tells us once you get the ball rolling on rounding people up, it usually doesn't stop.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I really don't understand this board sometimes. Most of you are nominally libertarian, which means the state should be as restrained as possible. Yet here you are wishing for the state to exert it's power on protestors. There's something weird about Trump where people seem to talk about him like he's not really part of the state or he's "our guy" who's somehow captured state power and is keeping "them" (whoever it is) from ruining America. That may have been true 3 years ago and maybe even in his first months in office, but now he is in every way the state. He owns much of the apparatus. He's replaced most entrenched bureaucrats with his own people. He's appointed loyalist judges. He's got a staff and cabinet of yes men after Stephen Miller helped purge all the people GOP leadership saddled them with. He's even primaried some Republican Congress members with people who follow his lead.

So whether it's Antifa, the Proud Boys, Neo-nazis or the Young Communist League, you are objectively rooting for the state to begin a campaign of crushing it's enemies and dissenters. And why? Because Antifa, a largely disorganized ad hoc group of wannabe anarchists (also against the state) gets together via discord chats, Meetup and Facebook groups and like any poorly organized protest movement have people who lack discipline and do reckless things (see Anonymous and the materials they often randomly leaked to shame institutions without protecting victims of those institutions' privacy as an example).

Any instance of this lack of discipline is being piped directly into conservative newsfeeds via bots and other paid campaigns to promote an image of a rowdy "alt-left" being widespread and out of control, plus having media providing cover for them. Wild @Wild for instance is no doubt getting these things in every social media feed he has, probably penned by the authors of Quilette or some other outlet. But I assure you, that's deliberate. And it's not because you're so shrewd and have access to true news "the MSM won't show you." It's because the instances are rare and usually under investigation by local law enforcement.

Further, it's surprising to me that any libertarian would be in favor of detention facilities of any kind. Whether you're a left or right libertarian, the unifying principles have always been opposition to the military industrial complex, the prison industrial complex, and the surveillance state. I can certainly understand opposing propaganda by the deed, but the criticism here isn't being articulated in a way to suggest it's about the tactics as much as a hatred of the enemy.

It's lipstick libertarianism, which is only being actually libertarian as long as your side is out of power then falling in line with law and order once someone says a few things you like. Cliven Bundy was using arms to oppose what he considered state violence and the same people who jacked off into their socks over his weekly news dispatches are likely clamoring for a state crackdown on whomever annoys them. The thing is Trump was never the guy. He never was genuinely sympathetic to either law and order or libertarianism. He just adopted the rhetoric to get elected, with Bannon whispering what to say to activate that base. Now he's running the state and mostly using it to advantage big capital, because he's a rich kid turned rich adult. He's already started rounding people up on the basis of where they're from. Now you guys want him to round up some other people. History tells us once you get the ball rolling on rounding people up, it usually doesn't stop.
Excuse me sir, but I get all of my Antifa news from Tara Larosa, thank you.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Talcum x has been instigating violence the whole time.he has been calling for action by any means necessary and pushing the concentration camp narrative
I agree
I know I’ll get an honest answer from kneeblock @Kneeblock and respect his opinion. I’m interested because he seems to be fairly quick to label people Nazis like Tommy Robinson but brushes off Antifa as nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I agree
I know I’ll get an honest answer form kneeblock @Kneeblock and respect his opinion. I’m interested because he seems to be fairly quick to label people Nazis like Tommy Robinson but brushes off Antifa as nothing to worry about.
He is one of the rare lefties who will give a well thought out answer instead of just reeeeeee orange man bad

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

As much as you are right, remember I've said before, that most of these self-professed liberatarians have no clue what libertarianism is, and are mostly disgruntledd right wingers who don't think the right wing goes right wing enough.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

This is exactly what Trump wants.

He has a beautifully flowering social justice smokescreen that not only attracts leftists but right wingers as well.

He is able to hide all of the changes he is making (for better or worse) behind a constant stream of outrage and media cacophony that no one can stop themselves from paying attention to.

He’s either failing uphill continuously against all odds or an absolute fucking genius in manipulating the public eye.

Which do you think is true?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
So this was right-wing terrorism, right?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
This is exactly what Trump wants.

He has a beautifully flowering social justice smokescreen that not only attracts leftists but right wingers as well.

He is able to hide all of the changes he is making (for better or worse) behind a constant stream of outrage and media cacophony that no one can stop themselves from paying attention to.

He’s either failing uphill continuously against all odds or an absolute fucking genius in manipulating the public eye.

Which do you think is true?
Trump is good at playing the media, there's no doubt about that. He's had a lot of practice since back in the day when he would plant stories about himself in New York tabloids. But he's not a genius and not everything he says is calculated - sometimes he is just smashing down Adderall and ranting like an idiot. His tweets since he started running for office are not all that different from what he used to tweet out when he was a random schmo (except that he flip flops on everything). A lot of the things that work for him are extensions of his disturbed personality, not strategic brilliance.

With the economy performing as it is (according to shitty and misleading metrics), any other President in history would have a higher approval rating than him. He easily lost the popular vote to one of the most unpopular candidates in history, got less of the vote than Mitt Romney did and would've got absolutely buttfucked had he been running against Obama (this is really not just an opinion - look at the numbers).

The guy became President. Obviously he does some things right. But not everything is a master plan - if it was, he'd have a much higher approval rating.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
As much as you are right, remember I've said before, that most of these self-professed liberatarians have no clue what libertarianism is, and are mostly disgruntledd right wingers who don't think the right wing goes right wing enough.
It’s funny you say that. I relate the far left to people who’ve gone so far they’ve swung around to the extremists side of the exact thing they were trying to prevent.

Just imagine the shit show if the far left and far right were somehow able to find common ground and unite in a social fascist war against humanity.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Trump is good at playing the media, there's no doubt about that. He's had a lot of practice since back in the day when he would plant stories about himself in New York tabloids. But he's not a genius and not everything he says is calculated - sometimes he is just smashing down Adderall and ranting like an idiot. His tweets since he started running for office are not all that different from what he used to tweet out when he was a random schmo (except that he flip flops on everything). A lot of the things that work for him are extensions of his disturbed personality, not strategic brilliance.

With the economy performing as it is (according to shitty and misleading metrics), any other President in history would have a higher approval rating than him. He easily lost the popular vote to one of the most unpopular candidates in history, got less of the vote than Mitt Romney did and would've got absolutely buttfucked had he been running against Obama (this is really not just an opinion - look at the numbers).

The guy became President. Obviously he does some things right. But not everything is a master plan - if it was, he'd have a much higher approval rating.
The only reason he became president was that the Democrats let that cunt Hillary fix her way into being the opposition.

Bernie would’ve won.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

This is also due in huge part to a media who has OCD when it comes to Trump with their TDS. He could break a fingernail and they'll turn it into a 24-hour news story about how he's racist and is stoking fear and hatred into the country. Every show and movie has some bullshit anti-Trump spin to it and it's a miracle he has the support he still does.

Also no Republican could've won that last election other than Trump. Winning Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan was an act of God that hasn't happened in like 30 years. LoL @ any of the other Republicans having a chance in those states. Demographics aren't on the Republican's side either, it's on the Democrat's side so the elections are only gonna get tougher for Republicans every election cycle...

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
This is also due in huge part to a media who has OCD when it comes to Trump with their TDS. He could break a fingernail and they'll turn it into a 24-hour news story about how he's racist and is stoking fear and hatred into the country. Every show and movie has some bullshit anti-Trump spin to it and it's a miracle he has the support he still does.

Also no Republican could've won that last election other than Trump. Winning Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan was an act of God that hasn't happened in like 30 years. LoL @ any of the other Republicans having a chance in those states. Demographics aren't on the Republican's side either, it's on the Democrat's side so the elections are only gonna get tougher for Republicans every election cycle...
You are probably right about all the other Republican candidates losing those states.

And the Republicans are well aware of the demographic problem. That's why so much of their strategy is aimed at gerrymandering and voter suppression.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You are probably right about all the other Republican candidates losing those states.

And the Republicans are well aware of the demographic problem. That's why so much of their strategy is aimed at gerrymandering and voter suppression.
Do you believe showing ID is voter suppression?