General Arrest Warrant issued for Antonio Brown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015

Police in a South Florida city have issued an arrest warrant for former NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown after he and his trainer were accused of battery.

The warrant against Brown, 31, who played most of his career with the Pittsburgh Steelers and was released by the New England Patriots last year, was issued around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to police in Hollywood, Florida.

The warrant charges Brown with one count of burglary with battery, one count burglary of an unoccupied conveyance, and one count of criminal mischief less than $1,000, Hollywood police said.

Hollywood police responded to Brown's home around 2 p.m. Tuesday after receiving a report of a disturbance and after a man alleged that he had been battered by Brown and Brown’s trainer, Glen Holt.

At that time, Holt, 35, was charged with one count of burglary with battery, but police said Tuesday that they had been unable to make contact with Brown.

An attempt to contact an attorney who had previously represented Brown in another matter was not immediately successful Tuesday evening. Another attorney reported to have represented Brown said their professional relationship ended last month.

NBC Miami reported that the alleged victim in the case is the driver of a tractor-trailer moving truck.

Holt appeared in court Wednesday, when bond was set at $20,000.

His attorney, Eric Rudenberg, told NBC Miami that his client would plead not guilty and that the allegations "are way overblown."
Florida police issue warrant against former NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Florida and The Patriots.

It seems to me half of the world's crime is associated with these 2 names.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Burglary with battery in florida is a punishable by life charge
Ya
not good

wonder how bad they battered the dude

fucking guy has over 20 mill and has a history of not paying contractors and workers

M

member 1013

Antonio Brown is my spirit animal

Last edited by a moderator:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Give him 5 years and he'll broke and desperate for anything that pays. Just like T.O. and the long list of atheletes that couldn't manage their personal finances.

Zero pity

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
He’s been a primadonna POS for sure the last few years, but I wonder how much CTE is effecting him as he has been making erratic impulsive detrimental decisions.

He’s taken his fair of hits ....

T

The Big Guy

Ya
not good

wonder how bad they battered the dude

fucking guy has over 20 mill and has a history of not paying contractors and workers
Battery can be talking shit. If I have a bat in my hand and I say "you gon die white booi" that's aggravated battery. The aggravating circumstance is that I'm armed with a deadly weapon.

Now burglary and battery say I come into your house and you say fuck off and I tell you I'll beat your ugly ass or something. Boom now we just took a bullshit occupied burglary which carries either 5 or 15 I can't remember. The aggravating factor is my threat or implied threat. Now your burg with battery is punishable by life or a PBL as we call it around here. I got my pbl at 17 and that shits no going away fast or easy.

I can barely remember this shit but I used to be a boss at sentencing scoresheets and sentencing guidelines. Including priors and laws like prison release reoffenders or mine specifically is a habitual violent offender.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 3289

Battery can be talking shit. If I have a bat in my hand and I say "you gon die white booi" that's aggravated battery. The aggravating circumstance is that I'm armed with a deadly weapon. If

Now burglary and battery say I come into your house and you say fuck off and I tell you I'll beat your ugly ass or something. Boom now we just took a bullshit occupied burglary which carries either 5 or 15 I can't remember. The aggravating factor is my threat or implied threat. I now your burg with battery punishable by life or a PBL as we call it around here. I got my pbl at 17 and that shits no going away fast or easy.

I can barely remember this shit but I used to be a boss at sentencing scoresheets and sentencing guidelines. Including priors and laws like prison release reoffenders or mine specifically is a habitual violent offender.
Stop supporting this guy just because you're both Liberty City trash

T

The Big Guy

First offense so he'll get probation at the most
They would have to reduce the charge. With no priors I believe that charge carries 92 points. He would probably score out on the guidelines to around 44 months florida state prison on a plea. And up to life if he lost trial. He would need a downward departure from the guidelines for being drunk or cte or whatever or a reduced charge to avoid prison in most cases. But hes got cash so it might change. I'd say a reduced charge is highly likely