Arum: UFC wants 50 percent of Conor McGregor’s purse for Floyd Mayweather fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yup Conor isn't a real champ. Real champs defend belts and that is how you build a legacy. Forrest Griffen also won a title. Bisping is champ. Winning a belt for Conor was a relatively easy road. Defending those belts whooooo that is a whole other Animal.
They always say you have to defend the belt to be the champ.. I see him as the title holder until he actually defends a belt

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
They always say you have to defend the belt to be the champ.. I see him as the title holder until he actually defends a belt

He took Aldo's belt at the press conference, proclaimed himself king, and then defended it in 13 seconds

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
He took Aldo's belt at the press conference
Why is this noteworthy? It was a cheap move and one that anyone could pull off on an unexpecting/respectful champ. Hell, I could wipe my penis all over Aldo's belt if he had his back turned... all it would prove is what an asshole I am, not much else.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Why is this noteworthy? It was a cheap move and one that anyone could pull off on an unexpecting/respectful champ. Hell, I could wipe my penis all over Aldo's belt if he had his back turned... all it would prove is what an asshole I am, not much else.
I wasn't being that serious

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Oh look another slow week and more of this shit. 2 more weeks of shit like this boys..stay strong.

I could have told you the UFC was going for 50% for nothing. I am actually surprised it's not more than 50, considering he needs their approval to fight otherwise he'll get sued for every reebok dollar he's ever earned

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Mmmm... Not exactly imo.
Both have a history of being shitbag pieces of human excrement.
But BLAF has a history if literally saying the opposite of what's true, shortly before it's poroven to be a blatant lie.
Arum is at least on record of exposing the UFC contract situation - he coined the ubiquitous "U Fight Cheap" moniker as I recall.
Chances are very high he's the one telling the truth here...

Jeff Mayweather: UFC wants 80% of Conor McGregor’s purse from Floyd Mayweather fight | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum