Askren: ‘I find it entertaining’ how ‘delusional’ Nate Diaz is

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Regardless if what you feel about their lifestyles and fighting approach,they were significant in building the brand.
Look up the top grossing UFC PPV events and you'll see the name Diaz is listed throughout.
I'm not disputing their popularity, I'm disputing their accomplishments

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
'I've got a lot of media to take care of, this week' (wry smile)

you can see why he shits on EVERYONE's numbers on YouTube. dana must be kicking himself for not signing him sooner, but maybe ben got like this through being excluded for so long
Being excluded from the UFC might have worked better for Askren. Fans really love to hype fighters outside of UFC and all that shit talk from Dana throughout the years made people want finally to see Askren's debut

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
ben wouldn't last two seconds in the ol 209.. wallet, watch and hubcaps.. gone like that.. pretty sure even nate and nick don't roll around stockton without a posse.. it is what it is..

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Diaz of the East Coast made Ben pay for his words

Wonder if Gamebread and Diaz are homies. They seem to follow the same principles.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Diaz of the East Coast made Ben pay for his words

Wonder if Gamebread and Diaz are homies. They seem to follow the same principles.
They should fight. I also want each of them to fight lawler. As a matter of fact, I think everyone should fight lawler.