Askren digs deeper on the Marty/Kamaru issue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It’s pretty funny, but is there any truth that he used to go by Marty?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ben will be one of the most popular fighters on the roster if he can win some fights. All the Dana White fans that said Askren was a scrub over in ONE will be all over his nuts. Many already are and he hasn’t even fought yet. No one is going win a war of words with this guy. He’s too sharp and he gives no fucks.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Ben will be one of the most popular fighters on the roster if he can win some fights. All the Dana White fans that said Askren was a scrub over in ONE will be all over his nuts. Many already are and he hasn’t even fought yet. No one is going win a war of words with this guy. He’s too sharp and he gives no fucks.
not 100% in agreement with you(yet) about being too sharp, but I 100% agree Askren gives ZERO fucks.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
not 100% in agreement with you(yet) about being too sharp, but I 100% agree Askren gives ZERO fucks.
I think he’s extremely bright and quick witted, but then again, I’m a dumbass so it doesn’t much to impress me.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It'll sure make for some good story lines if he comes in a cleans house. I've actually been enjoying his shit talking lately. Time will tell, but his mental side of the game seems strong so far. I'm having a hard time rooting against Robbie Lawler though, he's one of my old school favorites. Ben isn't going to have any easy path, but if he stays on his wining streak, he'll make it right to the top. Even Dana seemed to enjoy that exchange with Ben and Marty lol, he was smiling at "do we sit together" haha