Aspinall trolls Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Man, if Aspinall can keep it standing, he’s the only one I’ve felt has a real shot at beating Jones. But Jones has taken every fighter down that he’s wanted to, including DC. So I’d probably bet Jones, but if he gets clipped, he’s going to get hurt by that power.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Man, if Aspinall can keep it standing, he’s the only one I’ve felt has a real shot at beating Jones. But Jones has taken every fight down that he’s wanted to, including DC. So I’d probably bet Jones, but if he gets clipped, he’s going to get hurt by that power.
Jon really hasn't done anything impressive the last 8 years other than head kicking DC on steroids.
Second on that list is Gane sub but Gane was exposed and froze up like a white belt.

Rest of his Wins in that time were unimpressive, gift decisions, against older smaller dudes.
His HW move up was cherry picked and he doesn't want to test himself. He first spoke of HW in 2013 and only came up the week after Francis left the Division. Word is he got tuned up by Reem at Jacksons a few times and that delayed his HW move, Jon knows what a real balanced HW could do to him.

Jon isn't physically or mentally dominant anymore and he knows it. I think he loses to half the HWs in the top ten and some of them really aren't impressive at all.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If jones trains for this, he wins

but, we should all remember there will be some eye pokes

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tom won't ever get the fight
I would be surprised if Jon and Stipe even make it to the ring

Rambo John J