Lifestyle Assemble your MoD team!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's hard to say, because if you stress out your favorite posters by making them mods, they might not really be able to be themselves as much anymore, you know?

We have a bunch of really solid posters here, who could be mods for sure, but then they might not be having as much fun.
Just look at what happened to L @Shit

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck me my head is hurting. I had some Chinese gin. And pink gin. And normal gin.

M

member 3289

It's hard to say, because if you stress out your favorite posters by making them mods, they might not really be able to be themselves as much anymore, you know?

We have a bunch of really solid posters here, who could be mods for sure, but then they might not be having as much fun.
Good point.

I mean look at Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse. Dude used to be funny back when he was just pretending to be a moderator.

Then he's made mod for real and the humor he once had is as dead as the words "please" and "thank you" are in New Jersey/New York.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good point.

I mean look at Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse. Dude used to be funny back when he was just pretending to be a moderator.

Then he's made mod for real and the humor he once had is as dead as the words "please" and "thank you" are in New Jersey/New York.
I can't even recall the last time another user threatened to kill him. That's when you know you have lost the edge

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
If the MoDs got taken out, we all know the UnderWorld leaders of the Conspiracy Underground would position themselves for the takeover!

Pretty sure this is the first time I’ve made a list...
Let’s fucking go

M

member 603

As much fun as it would be to assemble a Dream Team 2 of mods (our OG's do a great job), all I can think about is the Legion of Doom I WOULDN'T want to MOD this place

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now jumanji is back in charge I feel he would benefit from our consensus