General Atlanta flight forced to come back after flyer has diarrhea ‘all the way through’ plane, pilot says

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Reminds me of the time my ex wife and I flew back from the US to England and this one chick cropped dusted us at least 20 times

I finally said “for fuck sake, clean your ass”

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have 2 diarrhea on an airplane stories. The first one is while on the ground, taxiing to the runway, a passenger on a friend’s flight, had explosive diarrhea while seated. The smell was so bad that passengers opened the overwing emergency exits. The second one is really bad.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I have 2 diarrhea on an airplane stories. The first one is while on the ground, taxiing to the runway, a passenger on a friend’s flight, had explosive diarrhea while seated. The smell was so bad that passengers opened the overwing emergency exits. The second one is really bad.
Ha ha ha
That must have been brutal

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
In the most obvious transparent thought process, please reveal the second story…or get permabanned

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Okay, here goes. We had a pretty hot First Officer, (female.) They just took off from Pittsburgh to St. Louis. All the sudden, she unbuckled her seatbelt, got up and ran to the back of the plane, 50 passengers, lav in back, didn’t even say anything to the Capt. She didn’t make it and had massive diarrhea. She got into the lav and was covered In shit. She managed to open the door and grabbed the intercom that was right outside the lav and told the Capt what was going on. There was a pilot from another airline on the flight, and he went up front and handled the radios and they diverted to Indy. When they landed, paramedics came on board and took the shit covered pilot off the plane past all the passengers. She later said that she felt totally fine up until that moment. She’s at a major airline now.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Okay, here goes. We had a pretty hot First Officer, (female.) They just took off from Pittsburgh to St. Louis. All the sudden, she unbuckled her seatbelt, got up and ran to the back of the plane, 50 passengers, lav in back, didn’t even say anything to the Capt. She didn’t make it and had massive diarrhea. She got into the lav and was covered In shit. She managed to open the door and grabbed the intercom that was right outside the lav and told the Capt what was going on. There was a pilot from another airline on the flight, and he went up front and handled the radios and they diverted to Indy. When they landed, paramedics came on board and took the shit covered pilot off the plane past all the passengers. She later said that she felt totally fine up until that moment. She’s at a major airline now.
I bet she tried to fart but had a shart, then ran to the bathroom only to have the rest of the "shart" find it's way to freedom. That stuff is unstoppable. Have had 3 shart incidents myself, very humbling I must say.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I bet she tried to fart but had a shart, then ran to the bathroom only to have the rest of the "shart" find it's way to freedom. That stuff is unstoppable. Have had 3 shart incidents myself, very humbling I must say.
It’s absolutely the worst situation you can find yourself in. It’s absolutely mentally and physically brutalizing

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s absolutely the worst situation you can find yourself in. It’s absolutely mentally and physically brutalizing
One time I was driving home in my brand new truck 100 miles or so on the odometer and I damn near shit the seat, that would have been a serious atrocity

Didn't even have a seat cover on it bro

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Had diarrhea today took 10 dumps had to take anti diarrhea pills

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
One time I was driving home in my brand new truck 100 miles or so on the odometer and I damn near shit the seat, that would have been a serious atrocity

Didn't even have a seat cover on it bro
I hate to admit this, but I did shit myself in my jeans on the way back from a long weekend of drinking and no eating at a college reunion
I have to say, I did have a lot of fun
My ex wife said “Philly, I can’t believe you admit that”. ??