General Attack cat downs target

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Damn, I did not see that ankle at first. No wonder he did not just get up right away.
I didn't the first time so I watched again, that shit hurts like hell. Depending on how bad it was retaliation against the cat was likely the last thing on his mind.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Gotta hand it to that guy for having restraint after that.
he cut his losses

one failed strike at the cat as it walked off and he is just meat...this guy will be traumatized for life off of that incident...cry himself to sleep

some guys could keep it together after that violent attack from the predator...but this particular guy is just not that guy, he crumbled and will never walk the same side of the street as a cat again his entire life.

glad he is safe now

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Never dislocated my ankle but have rolled it so many times that is def hard to watch.
I got mine stuck in a gopher hole while building a fence one time. I was moving one way with a bunch of wood an my ankle didn't make the trip. Ir popped out of the socket my stump hit he ground and as I rolled my ankle popped back in. I went to work that afternoon with it wrapped tight as fuck but it still looked like I had a small watermelon above my shoe.

After that incident it happens pretty easily. Instead of rolling it'll pop out and back in again. It 's happened about 6 times and it really doesn't swell up anymore but it hurts like fucking hell and I limp for about 3 weeks.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Its funny cause that cat is playing the whole time and threw a 5% attack right on the dude

a real attack cat will be up your body and on your face in a half second tops

Cat thought the guy falling was him wanting to play...it got closer and saw the fear and then went away happy that the nice man played for a second

I have had lots of cats and that is exactly how those mofos think.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My ankles are wrecked from years of sports, now I can sprain my ankle just looking at a curb.
I tried to dunk a 9 foot hoop and my foot took some sort of injury....I didn't get close to dunking it though
gave a burning feeling and hurt for 2 days

sad part is I used to dunk 10ft...safe to say those days are dust in the wind