Attack on Dallas police hq

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fucking A, woke up and saw this shit on the news.
Updates: Explosives found outside Dallas police HQ

DALLAS — Dallas police were in a standoff early Saturday morning after suspects in an armored van opened fire on the department's headquarters before leading officers on a chase to Hutchins, about 10 miles southeast.

At 5:40 a.m., police said the suspects' vehicle had been "disabled" with a .50 caliber rifle, but a standoff continued.

The South Side on Lamar apartment complex in the 1400 block of South Lamar was evacuated as a precaution after one or more bombs were discovered outside police headquarters.

Just after 6 a.m., Dallas Police Maj. Max Geron said on Twitter that officers were clearing the station.

"Not 'evacuating' but getting officers to clear in service from the station," he said in response to a tweet.
As the police get more and more aggressive with citizens, expect to see shit like this more often, imo

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I'm watching the presser right now. Argued with my self hating cousin about this same type shit yesterday. She blocked me :(

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Blocking is a little harsh when it comes to that
I couldn't take it anymore. Her every post was dogging black people. The ferguson mother was mocked for grieving the loss of her son. The naked crazy black man who got shit was his fault. Every police abuse against black people was the fault of the 'ninja'. She's black. All her friends are white. She's oh so proud her oily looking grandkids are half white.
So I challenged her to think globally and she couldn't take it. Didn't want to discuss any white crime or the white guy who was shot the other day.
I didn't even call the self hating bitch Clayton and she blocked me. Lmao

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I couldn't take it anymore. Her every post was dogging black people. The ferguson mother was mocked for grieving the loss of her son. The naked crazy black man who got shit was his fault. Every police abuse against black people was the fault of the 'ninja'. She's black. All her friends are white. She's oh so proud her oily looking grandkids are half white.
So I challenged her to think globally and she couldn't take it. Didn't want to discuss any white crime or the white guy who was shot the other day.
Damn, that's harsh.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
How do you feel about the woman identifying as black out in Washington?
I just saw that this morning on msnbc. It's weird but I guess. As a white person saying and posting what she did nobody would've paid any attention to her. By posing as black she was able to be heard. Says more about us than about her.
My mom used to pass as white for convenience during segregation. And my nephew is assumed white even though he'll tell you he's half black. My family doesn't accept him which is pathetic. So it's me and him against all of them. Black folks weird as shit.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just saw that this morning on msnbc. It's weird but I guess. As a white person saying and posting what she did nobody would've paid any attention to her. By posing as black she was able to be heard. Says more about us than about her.
What about saying a guy who wasn't her father was her father to keep up the scharade?

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Auntie Ruckus. LMBAO

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
P

Punch

Who do you think is going to win in this situation? Actually, my conspiracy theory side thinks it's a set up by the government to get people to rally to law enforcements need for more fire power & heavy handed tactics.
I don't think anyone will win. It's all fucked up to me.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who do you think is going to win in this situation? Actually, my conspiracy theory side thinks it's a set up by the government to get people to rally to law enforcements need for more fire power & heavy handed tactics.
Dont know, I'd rather it not happen but it seems like it more and more

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's all good. I'm going to pretend to be Dominican later when I hit up the Latino parade & festivities. Get some good chow & peep some Latina curves.
I would claim to be Somalian, if it gave me a shot at Latin pussy, son. Dem asses!