Lifestyle Attention MoDs. And silent singer!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I get an ear bashing whenever I tell my wife “those people can be whoever or whatever they want but don’t let them start doing all that ‘we have rights’ and “peacefully” protesting everywhere......don’t bother me and I won’t bother you....”
They do have rights. What I oppose is giving them special privileges.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There is a BIG difference between equal rights and special privilege. Denying someone rights is pretty shitty.
Yeah I know, but I don’t go into detail on most anything......you either understand my point how I am or you don’t know me (not you personally) and this is why I just try to avoid this type of bullshit entitlement shit

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah I know, but I don’t go into detail on most anything......you either understand my point how I am or you don’t know me (not you personally) and this is why I just try to avoid this type of bullshit entitlement shit
Yeah, sounds like it's all your wife's fault :rolleyes:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm surprised wild didn't tweet this from the company Twitter account yet to welcome all those homos from sherdog

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Just watch it you old fruit
Ok I did. Only because I called you nurse unintentionally forgetting you were in the medical industry and laughed at my own joke.

He wrapped it up with "all you other genders". I thought baldy guy on the left was going to wee his pants.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok I did. Only because I called you nurse unintentionally forgetting you were in the medical industry and laughed at my own joke.

He wrapped it up with "all you other genders". I thought baldy guy on the left was going to wee his pants.
Shut it tranny