General Attention Wild and Splinty - I am Florida Lizard Man/Canadian Juice Spartacus (Ban me)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
there is a lot of bitching and crying going on here these days . people here are being little bitches .reeeeeeeeeeeee cmnh got banned. no shit he got banned . he got pinked 957x . what did they think was going to happen ? its not health to get that wrapped up in a forum . it would do a few people good to take a few days off and unplug ,go outside and live actual real life without having to check in to see if the forum agrees with their pro-cmnh virtue signal posts . it is ghey af for a grown man to simp for another grown man who couldnt give less of a fuck about them
*healthy*

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why was LARS banned? What happened? Somebody give me a 5 sentence or less run down.
He wanted to leave

If he wanted to come back and just post like normal lars he would surely be allowed

Lars is solid thick tight,
I'm probably have no idea what I'm talking about

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why was LARS banned? What happened? Somebody give me a 5 sentence or less run down.
you forgot to include a MILF.

NP, I'll help you out this time.

don't know why Lars wanted to be banned, he and Wild @Wild had a personal beef about managing the site is my best interpretation.
but I don't keep up on the drama.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
you forgot to include a MILF.

NP, I'll help you out this time.

don't know why Lars wanted to be banned, he and Wild @Wild had a personal beef about managing the site is my best interpretation.
but I don't keep up on the drama.
If you want to be invited to the party, at least bring a legit milf

fuck sake, I can never make a horse drink water

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If you want to be invited to the party, at least bring a legit milf

fuck sake, I can never make a horse drink water
it's from the MILF 2015 contest at a radio station.

don't shoot the messenger. She's older now, picture her with slightly saggier tits if it helps.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
it's from the MILF 2015 contest at a radio station.

don't shoot the messenger. She's older now, picture her with slightly saggier tits if it helps.
I’m disappointed in your corn growing area of the world
She has zero chance at sleeping with me, then or now

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
He wanted to leave

If he wanted to come back and just post like normal lars he would surely be allowed

Lars is solid thick tight,
I'm probably have no idea what I'm talking about
I believe it’s cleaned up my ignore list, which frankly, has made my site viewing much to the positive.