General Attn baldies!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Curious as to what point you got when you finally accepted defeated and embraced the baldness? This is not a personal issue, I am just have a quick look around now at the pub and I see multiple people with skin patches on top still trying to rock some sort of hair.

I always figured if I could see my scalp thru my hair then it's time for it to go.

What say ye?

Banchan @Banchan ye slag, you like talking about baldies

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

32, middle forehead scar from lampost, left eyebrow scar from Kung Fu match gone bad
On that pic my right eye (that's the one on the left in the pic) looks dirty. Like a slug wiped it's bum on me.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I have hair
A little receding - little widows peak but it’s still there so I won’t shave my head plus I would look a bigger cunttwat than I already am

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have hair
A little receding - little widows peak but it’s still there so I won’t shave my head plus I would look a bigger cunttwat than I already am
And that's okay. Hairlines recede, it's nature. What I'm talking about is people who are all but bald on top but try to hide it with some whiskers. As soon as my crown stops growing hair I'm gonna get rid

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
43 years young, with the rock solid hairline of a chimp. When I go to Great Clips the hair ladies fight for my $12.99 to see who gets to work with me. They say my hair is a joy.

Both grandfathers died at 100 years old with beautiful sets of hair and rock hard boners.

M

member 3289

43 years young, with the rock solid hairline of a chimp. When I go to Great Clips the hair ladies fight for my $12.99 to see who gets to work with me. They say my hair is a joy.

Both grandfathers died at 100 years old with beautiful sets of hair and rock hard boners.
Funniest shit I'm gonna see all day.

Thanks.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Conor your temples are really high. Why on earth would you think that is full hairline?

At 35 that is a decent amount of hair but balding starts at the temples and it's visible that you are in the stages of balding.

If you have an almost full head of hair after 40 it's respectable but if you have an 8 head or a horseshoe before 40 you are just plain bald. You are 1/3 average hair for a 35 y.o. man. About half fair worse than you and half fair better.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Conor your temples are really high. Why on earth would you think that is full hairline?

At 35 that is a decent amount of hair but balding starts at the temples and it's visible that you are in the stages of balding.

If you have an almost full head of hair after 40 it's respectable but if you have an 8 head or a horseshoe before 40 you are just plain bald. You are 1/3 average hair for a 35 y.o. man. About half fair worse than you and half fair better.
This is the best post I've ever seen.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Curious as to what point you got when you finally accepted defeated and embraced the baldness? This is not a personal issue, I am just have a quick look around now at the pub and I see multiple people with skin patches on top still trying to rock some sort of hair.

I always figured if I could see my scalp thru my hair then it's time for it to go.

What say ye?

I finally accepted my baldness at around 14 years old. I did a look around at a family gathering plus looking at pictures of my grandfather on my mother's side, I knew it was a lost cause and I should enjoy my hair while I got it.

I still have a hair line mind you but a solid 5 head.

I even told my barber at 23 that he has 2 more years of income from me but after that my hairline needs a break.

I miss the barbershop hahahaha.

Lucky for me I have nicely shaped dome.

Had a mohawk, had waves, had a fro, had crazy Ludacris braid's and almost grew dreads so i'm good.

Last edited:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015

What say ye?

I will tell you this right now if i ever loose my luscious locks i am heading straight to BOSELYS!!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

What say ye?

If you're unsure it's time to clean that shit up. I was entering that world around my mid to late 20s so a went shaved it off. Grew it back for my wedding at 28 but shaved it again after and have kept it that way ever since. Sometimes I bic, sometimes it's clippers.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you're unsure it's time to clean that shit up. I was entering that world around my mid to late 20s so a went shaved it off. Grew it back for my wedding at 28 but shaved it again after and have kept it that way ever since. Sometimes I bic, sometimes it's clippers.
Bro, you should go natural like me.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
And that's okay. Hairlines recede, it's nature. What I'm talking about is people who are all but bald on top but try to hide it with some whiskers. As soon as my crown stops growing hair I'm gonna get rid
Oh yeah I’m good for now....you mean the “attempted” combover as there’s not enough to do the combover