Lifestyle Attn: Banchan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This is the thing about men. They like to band together no matter how wrong the person "on their team" is. It's like the police and thin blue line shit. You see it was Longo baiting and insulting me for several pages before i even responded, I was merely trying to lighten the mood but here you are saying I'm the problem. No worries though, you can join your friend on ignore since you dislike me so much.
I was simply saying don't use me to attack. Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo did not use my post to attack you. You are a drama queen. You come to sites that are 99% men then are surprised when men act like men. I am sorry that being a man is a problem for you. How else do you expect us to act? We have been running shit forever and are responsible for everything in the world (good and bad). Stop acting like a baby and just post your tits already.:D

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Hey at least you've won a season. There are people like Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken who compete every year and only come away with a bronze medal at best
I think you’re so out of line to air my personal business like this, and I was going to report this comment and then put you on ignore, but I’ve decided to comment. I have come 2nd or 3rd in 10 of 15 seasons. Obviously there is something holding me back from reaching the summit. I took a long hard look in the mirror after last season and I decided the only thing holding me back from a long title run is me. I’m seeing a sports psychologist and we’re working to get to the bottom of this. In the meantime, please respect my privacy as I work through this.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Do you like lollipops Dashabox @Dashabox
I like rorripops more. I will say, if that was really banchan who made that voice message than she is a really good sport. Her circular arguments drive me nuts and her complete lack of a sense of humour coupled with her complete refusal to ever admit that she is wrong drives me up the wall. Maybe that is why she does it lol

But she is a good sport so I think we have to give credit where it is due.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I like rorripops more. I will say, if that was really banchan who made that voice message than she is a really good sport. Her circular arguments drive me nuts and her complete lack of a sense of humour coupled with her complete refusal to ever admit that she is wrong drives me up the wall. Maybe that is why she does it lol

But she is a good sport so I think we have to give credit where it is due.
What is this voice message you speak of?

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
What is this voice message you speak of?
There was a tread on another well known MMA website where everyone was calling her a troll and claiming that she was a man. (I am not claiming she is or isn't). I dated a Korean girl ages ago who said "Rorripop" to me once and I was hooked lol.

So in that thread I asked her to record her voice saying Lollipop to prove she was indeed a female. She did post it and I thought she was a really good sport for doing so, because she could have just told me to go fuck myself. It is possible that it is a guy who got his GF to record that but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
There was a tread on another well known MMA website where everyone was calling her a troll and claiming that she was a man. (I am not claiming she is or isn't). I dated a Korean girl ages ago who said "Rorripop" to me once and I was hooked lol.

So in that thread I asked her to record her voice saying Lollipop to prove she was indeed a female. She did post it and I thought she was a really good sport for doing so, because she could have just told me to go fuck myself. It is possible that it is a guy who got his GF to record that but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Ahh, I’ve got some Korean friends that do the same. My wife gets super pissed at me that I make fun of Filipinos at her church saying Jesus like cheeses or Cheese Christ.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Ahh, I’ve got some Korean friends that do the same. My wife gets super pissed at me that I make fun of Filipinos at her church saying Jesus like cheeses or Cheese Christ.
I know a ton of Filipinos, they may be my favourite group of people on earth. I always find it funny when they say Pilipines instead of Philipines. I always tease them with a shitty Filipino accent and say "I Pilipino, I come from the Pilipines and I need two jars of Jalaapenoes." It isn't funny but they usually laugh at it.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hey at least you've won a season. There are people like Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken who compete every year and only come away with a bronze medal at best
Yea I GOT lucky a few times..it's just pathetic the guy that thought up this rule set can't get more than 50 something %..I'll be back next season back in my winning form picking atleast 60% right (insert sarcasm)

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I know a ton of Filipinos, they may be my favourite group of people on earth. I always find it funny when they say Pilipines instead of Philipines. I always tease them with a shitty Filipino accent and say "I Pilipino, I come from the Pilipines and I need two jars of Jalaapenoes." It isn't funny but they usually laugh at it.
haha I read Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony 's story and said pillipines in my head then read yours....great minds think alike.

Salamat.

M

member 3289

Yea I GOT lucky a few times..it's just pathetic the guy that thought up this rule set can't get more than 50 something %..I'll be back next season back in my winning form picking atleast 60% right (insert sarcasm)
From one former champion to another, just relax and do what you've always done.

People like you and me know how to win - we've been there, we've done that, we've conquered that mountain.

Let the losers who have never won feel sorry for themselves.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
From one former champion to another, just relax and do what you've always done.

People like you and me know how to win - we've been there, we've done that, we've conquered that mountain.

Let the losers who have never won feel sorry for themselves.
Spoken like a real champion (UCF 2017-2018 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Another well known MMA site? That well known you can't even say which?

You ain't gotta hide the name dude

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Another well known MMA site? That well known you can't even say which?

You ain't gotta hide the name dude
Well I new here, I don't want to keep talking about the UG, I feel like I have mentioned it too much already. I am pretty sure you figured it out anyways.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Well I new here, I don't want to keep talking about the UG, I feel like I have mentioned it too much already. I am pretty sure you figured it out anyways.
I love how "I new here" makes it sound like I am an immigrant to Canada lol