****ATTN BIG DOSSERS****

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Fight is signed!

I don't think Joshua has the chin to survive a mauling from fury. they will both be even richer AF from this though. that payday is insane they will probably be murdered by taxes in the U.K.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think Joshua has the chin to survive a mauling from fury. they will both be even richer AF from this though. that payday is insane they will probably be murdered by taxes in the U.K.
It's a great fight imo. I'm a fury fan, but I really like AJ too. It's gonna be good. As for money I'm sure they will be paid into companies the own offshore. If not they are stupid.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's strange when you think about the amount of quality boxers that come from the UK. It's the size of Arizona yet has been pumping out challengers and champions since well forever. Must be something in the cockles.

M

member 1013

It's strange when you think about the amount of quality boxers that come from the UK. It's the size of Arizona yet has been pumping out challengers and champions since well forever. Must be something in the cockles.
You guys stole Lennox

you can have him doe

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't actually think this is signed.

They have been saying this shit for a year.

Hmmmm *Captain skeptical mode enabled*

M

member 3289

I don't actually think this is signed.

They have been saying this shit for a year.

Hmmmm *Captain skeptical mode enabled*
Two fights have been signed, but the locations haven't been agreed yet.

Edit - just read they have 30 days to sign a site/date deal or the 2 fight contracts they've signed go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
This wont be pretty for Joshua, he will be outboxed in 12 rounds and lose a dec...

imo though biggest HW fight since Ali vs Frazier, this is the fight we all wanna see.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty make a you big dosser hoodie. My friend has one on Facebook but the cunt won't tell me where he got it. Replace the team fury logo on the front with tmmac logo. Or just add it somewhere

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually that probably makes no sense business wise. I suppose I'll just look for more than two minutes on the internet. But I need one

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Easy money for fury, Joshua is not great, I doubt he murders him the first go round, have to keep some interest if it’s a 2 fight deal.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It's great to see the undisputed HW crown fought over by two English fighters...in Saudi Arabia.