****ATTN BIG DOSSERS****

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

The proposed site fee to stage the Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua fight in Saudi Arabia exceeds $150 million, shattering the record for any site fee for a boxing event, according to ESPN's Mark Kriegel.

Fury and Joshua each will net around $75 million, and the rest, several million dollars, will be allocated for "expenses," including to pay for undercard fights.

To put it in context, the site fee for one of Joshua's fights against Andy Ruiz was $60 million, according to The Athletic.

However, nothing is final yet. Matchroom managing director Eddie Hearn received a proposed memorandum of understanding for the fight's financial backers, per sources, but he's still waiting on a legally binding document to make the transaction official.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The proposed site fee to stage the Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua fight in Saudi Arabia exceeds $150 million, shattering the record for any site fee for a boxing event, according to ESPN's Mark Kriegel.

Fury and Joshua each will net around $75 million, and the rest, several million dollars, will be allocated for "expenses," including to pay for undercard fights.

To put it in context, the site fee for one of Joshua's fights against Andy Ruiz was $60 million, according to The Athletic.

However, nothing is final yet. Matchroom managing director Eddie Hearn received a proposed memorandum of understanding for the fight's financial backers, per sources, but he's still waiting on a legally binding document to make the transaction official.

I nearly got a job at matchroom.

Was such a sweet deal. Only job I've ever gone for I didn't get.

And that 75m each is actually 150m each because my understanding about the venue is they have to guarantee the rematch.

M

member 3289

I nearly got a job at matchroom.

Was such a sweet deal. Only job I've ever gone for I didn't get.

And that 75m each is actually 150m each because my understanding about the venue is they have to guarantee the rematch.
Eddie Hearn is a street-level grifter/snake.

M

member 1013

Imagine mma fighters getting paid like this?

still won’t buy the PPVs doe

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Eddie Hearn is a street-level grifter/snake.

His dad was. The son is a bit different.

Still way prefer them to Frank Warren.

Although I doubt Barry Hearn could have taken a punch from Mike Tyson and been shot by Terry Marsh.

Like Warren did.

Tough business the fight promotion game.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I could be getting the wrong impression (I'm not), but every time Eddie Hearn talks, all I hear is nonstop bullshit being spewed.
he’s not an idiot tbf.

he is a promoter but he’s a modern variant.

i have a grudging respect for him if being honest.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Apparently everything has been signed as of yesterday:

View: https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/1393985791903387648?s=19

Then this headache today lol

Jesus Christ. Wilder should have just stayed hidden for another month or two

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I for one am glad of the opportunity to see this stream of excuses become a raging flow of fuckwitted narcissistic bullshit

M

member 3289

Joshua and Fury were engaged in a bitter Twitter quarrel yesterday. Joshua saying Fury never wanted to fight him, which is of course ridiculous.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Oh FFS. I mean naturally I'll watch the fight.

Maybe this pushback will change the venue for the fury Joshua fight to Wembley.

I know what date is like tho. Watch wilder go and catch him and fuck everything up
A bit anticlimactic that innit. Pretty much the only upside to this is the possibility of a Wembley fight with a live crowd. I will also watch the fight but can't say I'm going to get hyped up for this one